Reviews for alchemist of our hearts
AquaticSilver chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Pwahahaha XD this is so hilarious!
At least in the end, she chose Hans. Aww i kinda want Julian, but Hans is way better, after all, they're cute together :3
Meemeeru chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Awwww, this is so cute! I love it! Hans and Annie are my favorite couple in the game!
7thchild chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Aww... x3 What an adorable story and chapter! Although I've lost interest in the game by now, I still love and remember a few of the characters - I've wonder about Annie's love life and who she would've ended up with apart from Hans don't get me wrong, I love him too but its nice to see if she ended up with Julian as well. Love love this story*
Skybarrier101 chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
:O
Pile of Ash chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
This was so cute! I love this pairing!
Mistic girl chapter 10 . 9/16/2011
Kya! ! *running in circles* :DDDD

Really, this whole fic was so cute from the beggining x3 those sweet moment between each character were so nice and sweet! BTW! Thought i supported HansxAnnie from the beggining you made me support Claus and Kilbert for their chapters too xDU (specially with Claus, I loved his reactions with Annie xDDD)

Anyways... thank you for writting this

Bye bye!
Been awhile since I saw Annie chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
" She was the colours of the pens that write on the paperwork of his heart. "

That line. Pure win XD
Lolx chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Funny chapter! favorite so far XD
CuTE GaRMR chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
What?Ended already? D:

And I'm not even there to support my honey Kilbert!Oh well, it's official he's mine now XD

But awww,such a sweet ending...the letter idea was nice,although it's kind of hard to imagine how it's like in job :3

Overall,it was really a great story!Congratz!Annie's harem FTW!
Souja O chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
chuuu such a sweet ending...
OkamiNatasha chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
SHE SHOULD GET WITH HANS! THEY'RE SOOOOOO CUTE! Jeez, that's a lot of letters huh. d*.*b (happy with head phones!)
teamouri1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I vote hans!
RubberBonsai chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
ehehe, i'm noooot sure if this is still up for voting .; ,i just read the first chapter so far, buut i'd say without a doubt, Hans DD cos i love that pairing
Sugarbliss chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
The story is well written. And I agree with you; it IS a hard choice. But if I had to choose, my first vote would be for Hans, my second for Klaus, and my third place vote would be for either Kyle or Daniel. Good luck deciding! Looking forward to the next chapter!
girls prayer chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
nice chapter. it's hard to choose who i like between them. I know! why don't make mutiple chapters for each guy. but only if you want too. that's what i think.