Reviews for Vanguard
Jebest4781 chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
well this was fine and will get interesting on what happens next
Jebest4781 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
well this was fine and all but hope you update this
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Hopefully artemis will wise up
masterart chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
what happen next chapter?
Elderscroll chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Will you do a next chapter?
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Well it looks nice. I bet when Diana and Shinji leave the island during the cannon start of the Justice League, everyone will be a bit confused at the idea of a male Amazon.
Phantom Dark-Knight chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
it been 3 years since the first chapter come out and now in aprile u started to update _
DonPJuan chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
keep up the great work.
Kail Blade chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
It's been a couple of years since I've read your stuff, figured I give you another chance.

Im still lost as to how Diana is present during Hercules attack. From what I remember he attacked hundreds of years before she was born. And if time travel is involved, why does the Queen recognize her as her daughter?

Shinji's clothes don't sound particularly greek, more like a Japanese sci-fi/greek look. Then again Wonder Woman's uniform isn't exactly greek either...
Lord Mortensen chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
awesome! update soon!
Slade01 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
please keep updating and much faster please also this is set in past right long before diana was born so diana has to go back home to her own time other wise she may never be but shinji has to in the past please update soon
Cylon One chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
First thing to say is worth the wait.

Second thing is it was a good story with Shinji meeting Diana and Alexa as part of what went on with everything else.

Despite preparations I hope for the best when Shinji and Artemis meet.

'Cause I feel a fight is to happen in any case.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Nice section, and really enjoyed those moments with Lyta and Diana, as well as the meeting with Alexa, and with Artemis, well, I can only hope that Shinji's upgrade will keep him out of the range of her weapons, as she will make a good effort at skewering him.
volbia chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
The only thing I don't like about this particular story is that you aged Shinji, it has no real bearing on the plot but I'm not going to be thinking of Shinji as an (at least in body) Adult.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
It took a long time but once You never disappoint. I am honored to have helped you with this chapter . And I just ask that I continue aid you in with this story. LikeI said you NEVER disappoint nice job !