Reviews for Pictures of You, Pictures of Me
lilystar6 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I feel that this story was better than the others because it has the relationships and still has a happy ending
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
OMG OMG OMG! (...ok this is Arizonaicerose before you wonder about some random girl's sanity- though people do wonder about me...hmm)

Anyways this is just an awesome story! I LOVED it so much! Thank you thank you thank you so much! All of the characters were written so perfectly, and I could see myself there, as if I was watching it all unfold before me!

This was just perfect and it was soooo enjoyable! The Duke/Serenity moments were so sweet that I was left 'Aww-ing' and it's probably a good thing I'm home alone or people may have wondered about me!

I loved it! Thank you!
ShinyCatnip chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I'm actually impressed by this story. You got every character perfectly. Mai's lines were truthful and exactly what she would say in the actual anime. I could hear Joey and his Brooklyn accent complaining about Duke taking his sister for a moonlit walk. The descriptions of Duke and Serenity's outfits were great. The best part was you managed to write something with a shipping without something to do with sex. We need more people like you on this website.

Overall, fantastic story!
BlackRitual chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
8D I'm so glad you posted something Yugioh!

I got advice from a professional author on good writing, and she said that the art of conversation was needed for stories. I must say, you have it down. The emotions and situation are implied successfully subtly. :) You are one of my role models for writing. I can't wait for more Yu-Gi-Oh from you.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This group may be crazy, but they wouldn't be any fun if they weren't! Its good to see so many familiar faces in this tale. And its good to see that they can try and put the past aside and enjoy a evening out.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I absolutely adore the premise of this fic- it's totally something that Téa and Mokuba would do.

The opening scene was great, especially Serenity saying that the others wanted to see Duke, too.

I love Pete's cameo (LOL at Duke's opinion of his obsession, though. XD)

The scenes at the party were so typical of everyone. LOL at Bakura being able to out-eat Joey and Joey wondering about how Téa was going out with Seto. And I like that Duke made an effort to converse with Joey and Tristan.

And yay, Mai came! I love her conversation with Serenity and teasing Joey about cooking the candy bars. Heh. And Seto came, too! I love how he knew that Mokuba was sending Roland to get him.

I love how just about everyone is mentioned, even if in passing. And Duke wondering if there were any safe subjects was interesting- a lot seems to go back to their pasts...

Ushio? Wow... didn't expect that bit of news about him...

And argh, too bad that Duke and Tristan had to get into a fight anyway, in spite of everything. And Téa's mention about wanting to bring everyone together because she and Mokuba missed the old days was so sad, but so poignant because it's so true in life.

Mai is absolutely awesome in the last scene. It's so powerful for her to be saying those things, considering her own situation with the others.

And the last line is so true. XD But that's why we love them.