Reviews for Law to the Lawless
very good!
The Regboner Queen chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Beautifully written.
wontusethisaccountagain chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Vampires reveling in being vampires. Perfect!
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
~~~The Volturi are loyal only to Stephenie Meyer.~~~

Best disclaimer EVER!

Very powerful character study you have done here, and lovely companion piece to Castiglione del Lago. I'm also wondering if you wrote it as part of envisioning Demetri for your Red Eyes story? I share our fascination with the 'bad' vampires, although I'm never quite sure what to do with them ...
Domenique chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Is this the end? I just started enjoying it...I would love to see you write a full story on Demitrie.I havent read anything good on his character,do alert me should you deside on something* And feel free to read my strory,I do need a beta writer but till i find one i would like writers liek yourself to tell me what you think.
breanne chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was a really good fic! I had never really been interested in Demetri's character before, but you made this very enjoyable. It was nice to hear his side of things for a change. Great work!
WolvesCanEatMe chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Oh! Bravo, lovely! That was an eloquent and magical one-shot!

I really loved Demetri's monologue! You can totally tell you have become quiet acquainted with him as of late! You lucky girl! :p

I appreciated him take on the ruling vamps as well as Felix and Heidi! Oh what a fierce couple they would make! Yum! Nicely done as always you're awesome, but this seemed a bit deeper (abet darker too) than some of your other stuff. You totally rocked it out!

If I wasn't a wolf fan, you could totally sway me to the dark side! Hehe...Then again the vamps win in the end right? Maybe there is still time to switch teams! Heheh