Reviews for A tight spot
xDivashell24x chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
omg that was absolutely brilliant! The Thunderbirds and Doctor Who are my two favourite programmes so that story was just amazing! Love it! :-)
Elanor-G chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
The Doctor Virgil Capt Jack A very happy me, my 3 favorite men on one page *sigh*
tx2tn chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Wonderful story-My favorite characters, IR, Rose, the Doctor and Captain Jack! I've been away for awhile and 2 computers ago :( that I can't remember my original login but still nice to read your stories Quiller!
sparklekitty23 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Fabulous story quiller! What a wonderful idea - combining two of my favourite shows. Loved it.
Loopstagirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
SSQQQQQUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE! OMG i love you! This was completely awesome, i squeed so loudly when he saw the words police box. Two of my favourite things combined! I loved this sooo much, it was genuis! Ok, need to remember to breathe...i'm off to read it again, this was sooo incredible!

I might have liked it, did you guess? :D
HappyDanceAnnie chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Cool Quiller. Very cool. 8-)
tiylaya chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I very much enjoyed this story. The spin you put on the challenge criteria was an entertaining one, and pleasantly unexpected. It was certainly an imaginative way of pairing equipment with setting!

I particularly liked the way the tension built as Virgil's situation went from calm to so suddenly out of his control. As a reader, I was on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what was going to happen. I also felt you handled the bizarre incongruities of where Virgil found himself well - and liked the cautious way in which he tried to make sure he and his Thunderbird were protected to the best of his ability.

Many thanks for an entertaining and, as always, well-written story. Your skills and willingness to share them are much appreciated!
Tikatu chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Thanks, quiller, for this story. You did a great job of concealing just where Virgil and Thunderbird Two ended up. I didn't cotton on until Virgil reached the top of the steps. (I think I can say that much without spoiling the whole story.) Very enjoyable all the way around.
Agent Nova chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This was fantastic, absolutely fantastic!

I won't go into too much detail here in case people read the reviews first (spoilers!) I loved this so, so much. I'm a huge Sci-Fi fan and this was totally my cup of tea. Great descriptive work and an excellent build up of tension - especially Virgil's anxiety and confussion over everything. A brilliantly crafted story from a brilliant idea.

Well done! :)