Reviews for Memories: a series of Ashes to Ashes drabbles
theHuntgoeson chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Oh, all these three drabbles are great! I's amazing to see how you can fit so much emotion and understanding into this tiny, spare format. Please write more when you can!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
When gene finally joins her she will be complete.
stanleywalkersbitch chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
OK after much searching through a forum of my last obsession before Ashes I've found that site. Not sure if will allow me to post websites on here so I will put spaces in between which you'll have to delete. I think these prompts will be really exciting. I really love reading drabbles. anyway, here's the link...

community . livejournal drabbles100 / 186454 . html

Good Luck darling!
Jazzola chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Gorgeous! That is so awesome :)

More please!

Jazzola :)
louella chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Lovely idea. I hope you do write more.
stanleywalkersbitch chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
this is beautiful. well done. I think there's a website of drabble prompts, with things like sun, moon, anger, red, etc etc. They're just random words which would be challenging to write. I can try and find the site if your interested. let me know.
theoofoof chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
So heartbreaking - we all know it can't feel like heaven without Gene there.

But I'm glad she's not moping/angry etc - that she has some semblence of peace.

What about a drabble centered on the vault scene from S1 Ep4? Any characters perspective!
Jazzola chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
I hated that woman when she humiliated my Gene... evil thing :-(

Very Gene, very nice! Would like to see more!

Jazzola :)
stanleywalkersbitch chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
oooo nice idea! do you know how many you are going to write or just til you run out of ideas? can't wait for an update!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
No don't do it gene!
theoofoof chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Love it! That episode was brilliant, espeically Gene's proposal! "It's like watching a car crash in slow motion."

Can't wait for more!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Galex never forgets. Thanks for writing.
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I still find the idea that Gene could just wholly forget his mates (and possibly Bolls) just devastating. So I like what you've done here.
theoofoof chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
really good. A little heartbreaking, but well written. can't wait for more.
Novindalf chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Beautiful )

Of course he'll never forget her.