Reviews for Auzora
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
This story is A-MA-ZING! Your writing and how you make the story flow is great! (I know I'm a bit late in reading and reviewing and stuff...) Also, could you put in more scenarios or moments or something between Ruby and Sapphy? I thought she'd get at least a teeny mention when Wallace was at the front desk with Winona. But hey, since this is supposed(I think) to be centered around Wallace and Winona, I can't really blame you for not mentioning Sapphire that much. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY, IT'S TOO GREAT TO LEAVE IT UNFINISHED!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Please continue? This is awesome! :D
Shinethedown chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Very good so far, hope you continue it when you have the chance.

Cheers keep up the good work.
Begging you chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Can you please continue this story? It is wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Please continue this story! I love this! Continue on with chapter 2,3,4 and so on please. ( if your story is long)
Lucario79 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Please do the 2nd chapter...
Winona chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Make the next book already!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Great! Please continue!
Random Visitor Girl chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Nooo! I thought Amberite would be Sapphire :D LOL Good fic, it's interesting
xXkatlagXx chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
O.O What's happening to Wallace? I hope he's okay, for Winona's sake. I love the Graceful and RockSmash shipping moments! Please update soon!
Kizuna Kiseki chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Nice nice. Cliffhanger

But, nice story. :)

Also, PLEASE UPDATE~! -.-
Eefi-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This is really good so far! And what an excellent place to stop too!

The only thing I notice is the paragraph where Ruby is telling Wallace about his sister's disease. You should break that long dialog into 2-3 dialogs (with maybe a smooth transition like "Ruby gave a sad smile to Wallace before continuing" or something like that). It's so that it doesn't look bunch up and sometimes the reader would forget who is saying the quote and/or who they are saying it to.

Otherwise, this is good! I would really hope you would continue this. Don't rush thought! :D

If you need help on anything, just let me know! _
PeppermintMochaFrap chapter 1 . 9/11/2010