Reviews for Into the life of a chibi
BlueMoonDuchess chapter 2 . 3/30/2002
Ugh I didn't see there was a second chapter until now! Geez! Oh well that's my problem. This is very very very cute! FINISH!

You both are doing an excellent job on this story, please continue. It's nice to see both your personalities and works of liiterature be

be combined into this masterpiece. Keep it up.
BlueMoonDuchess chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
That was story was so cute! Must add more! But the best part is the teamwork that has been

added into it; I think it's great that you two sisters can do stuff like that together. I have already told you

how cool I think your relationship is, but I'm saying it again, it's awsome that you two are so tight!.

Well keep up the good work, for it is really paying off.
HaloGatomonis at school and can't sign in hehehe chapter 2 . 2/25/2002
Heh, didn't expect me to review while at school, eh Ty? _ That was wicked! More asap! I mean now!
Kewie not logged in and hyped up chapter 2 . 2/18/2002
WHOO! Sorry..this is so cool! _ This is seriously neato and I. Adore. The. Title! n_n MD Rocks..la la la..
WildfireFriendship chapter 2 . 2/18/2002
I like. Chibi Dive is so kawaii! You just want to hold him.
Nosedive Obsessed chapter 2 . 2/18/2002
okay, dude, this is like a really cool story and all. Good plot, cute Nosedive and the plus of supporting characters i just have a small bone to pick with you.

Maybe you haven't seen the episodes and goddess knows i've only seen a couple episodes myself, but Wildwing and Nosedive are close, and i mean close. If i came down to Nosedive or Canard Wildwing woldn't make such a big dead.

If Nosedive felt uneasy around Canard can you take a guess as to who would be the one to go? It seems to me that you're a great writter and i really enjoy reading you're work.

Its simply the fact that the only thing this story was lacking, besides another chapter is more Wildwing/Nosedive bonding and less Canard. Nonetheless good job.
Kaeera chapter 2 . 2/18/2002
Hey, that's cute...Dive climps on the roof...that's just a typical Dive action*snickers* It's always nice to read such cute little stories for taking a break of 'to Face the Fears' (Chapter Three makes no real progress*sighs*)

But do I remember it right - you are sisters? And you write a story together? Huh...when I would write a story with my sis', we would probably kill each other...but then again, she's twenty, so there's really not much I could talk with her about...
Angelfire chapter 2 . 2/18/2002
Oooooooooh. Me like.:)

I'd give a better review but today is a day of low brain function...

Good job so far anyway :)
Reckless Nobleheart 'The Horse chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Awwww that was so CUUUTE!

Ranthor: O.O!

Translation: Ok, NOW she's starting to scare me!
Lily C chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Ah!.How nice. Siblings who get along with each other.I got along with my older brother..he claims he did not get along with he has always lied a bit...

Now we are what a future you girls have in front of you? Is not life wunderful and amazing?
americananime chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Chibi Nosedive! *eyes fill with glee as she goes bouncing back to find her sketch pad*

Chic: What she means to say is: KEWL STORY! Overdoses of Nosedive and Canard are good. Jean Grey is the weakest link, goodbye.
PapillonStar chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Aww...iddle biddie duckie wuckies...how cuuute! Finish soon? Puh-leese?