Reviews for Harry's Sister
I'm a H/Hr shipper, so EWWWWW!
Sorry, but the idea's a distinct turnoff.
If it helps, I usually enjoy your stories.
Thanks for writing.
Alkiera chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I was looking for a story with this basic concept, but where the sister is Ginny. Harry looks like his dad, but has his mother's eye color; Ginny is a dark red-head like Lily, with brown eyes like James.

She would have been practically a newborn at the time of Voldemort's attack on Godric's Hollow. There's been no daughters born in the Weasley line in generations, Molly would love to have a daughter. The adult Weasleys would have to have been memory charmed; otherwise the encouragement of Ginny/Harry relationship is just creepy.

To the review about Harry/Hermione having a sibling-like relationship; I'd like to point out that Ron's 'relationship' with Hermione is exactly like the one he has with his sister. They fight constantly. Heck, JKR herself admits that the epilogue doesn't seem to match up with the rest of the novels.
Jasmine chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I was looking for mary sue stories to read. I found this one. This is not a Mary Sue story And is surprisingly well written for a Harryssister!Hermione story. I especially like how you had a plausible way of making sure noone knew about her. Keep writing!
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwww so cute I love it. D
Sikanda chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
lol its perfect because that's exactly what Hermione and Harry have...a sisterly/brotherly type relationship! I always gag at the pairing in fics because it seems like incest to me! It seemed pretty clear that at least by the fourth book it was going to be Ron and Hermione...I am not sure where the Harry/Hermione lovers got so convinced that those two are destined to be because it never even gives a hint of it in the books...just a familial type connection!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
More I love it
DaveyStorm991 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I thought this was cute.
-Storm
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Pretty good story.
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Awwwwww plz continu
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Really good fic, cute and kinda funny. Hope you don't mind I added your fic to my community.
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
awwww! that was cute! ... now i sound like a girl, lol but i'm not joking. thanks for a great story and it honestly wouldn't surprise me if Harry and Mione were related... they could totally pull it off :)

so thanks again
Fl. Lovegood chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Fantastic! greaaaaaaaaaat idea, sincerely. this is the first story i read in english, and i'm very bad writing , but i loved it! so congratulations, and i'm not going to say anything else, cause don't know how to say it haha , xox