Reviews for The Dream
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 3/29
Awww! Love it!
MegKevin chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Really sweet fic. I just wanted to say that that little thing Finn said, "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened," really touched my heart. Thanks. :)
StolenStrawberry chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I just wanted to say that I really liked this story, it was so sweet!
heavy.sighs.and.sad.goodbyes chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
"You can't live for the future, just like you can't live in the past. You have to live in the here and now. And, right here, right now? I'm alive and…well, not really kicking since it's the middle of the night, but you get the picture."

I like this one a lot. I think because it's more of a lesson. It tells the truth. Anybody can go at anytime. You just have to enjoy them while they're here. 3
Blackbirdox chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Gah. Why must you always write fluffy things that make me all squee-y and giggly? I love your Kurt/Finn. So. Much. I can't even begin to explain it.

"He could feel Finn's finger poke the dimple on his cheek." That's so cute! :D I loved this, of course. Just as I love everything you write.
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I really like this.

I think this is the closest I've ever seen someone come to managing to not add slash to a brotherly love fic.

If that's what you were going for congratulations!

If not... I'm sorry...

But I still loved it!
Tia-Pixie chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I can't believe this hasn't been reviewed! 8O well, i am here to rectify that! What can I say, awww! I only started watching Glee this week and I've already managed to watch eight episodes, I haven't gotten to when the Hudsons/Hummels move in together but I did know it happened and I'm thinking that things like this don't happen in it (but come on, we all know what happens in between the episodes right?).

Anyway, I don't care that it was short, it made me grin like an idiot and I hope you write more like it!

Tia