Reviews for How Things Work
musme chapter 27 . 9/4/2014
I like it
Dee chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
Sam is bad...I feel bad for Kurt he's just being used...

It's funny though because in the show Sam is soooo nice, it hurts. So doing a 180 on his personality really works good for this story.
Mickey chapter 26 . 6/14/2014
I really like this story
BuzBeeMags chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
I feel very split, cause I wanna read a puckurt story and I actually like this one, but... Sam is fucking scary, and I don't want to read about Kurt being a dumbass and fall for Sam ;-; he's to awesome for that
BuzBeeMags chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
NO KURT! SAM IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU! STAY AWAY! NOO! PLEASE! GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! IF FINN DOESN'T GET TO KNOW KURTS PLAND AND WARN KURT I WILL GET MAD!
ARG! PLEASE! I hope we get some Sanatan/Brittany and Kurt Friendship
BuzBeeMags chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
"I'm not gay," he told the pair. "But I am gonna tap that."
you know what! I know Sam is saying this for all the wrong reason, and that he is bu far a way bigger douche than anybody else in that story... maybe, but if you just look at that one sentence, it would solve so many fucking problems, if people just was like that. Being into girls, but maybe one seeing one hot guy who they wanna have sex with, and then going back to girls, and no one would call him gya, cause they all do it. Or a girl loving her girls, but seeing a particular hot guy, having some hetero sex and then going lesbo again... it would just be so easier!

But fuck Sam in this story man...
"You can beat me up. Him too
NO! who the fuck says stuff like that!
What even is this story about man?!
I dunno!
But fuck, I don't hope Kurt sleeps with him willingly, I hope he either do not have sex before Puckurt happends or that he is raped (not to be evil, but the humiliation is just somthing I hate reading about cause I just cry) if raped, Puck will probably be a knight in shining armor, and that is cute
Drarry4eva chapter 27 . 5/18/2013
Good story. But there should have been more Purt.
Drarry4eva chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
Brittany, not Brittney or Britney. You've spelled it like 3 different ways. There is only one way for her. Anyways, this is good, I really like it, though I kind of want to scream at you for making Kurt for staying with that loser-abusive boyfriend of his.
Drarry4eva chapter 18 . 5/18/2013
I can't believe Kurt took that creep back. Ugh.
Selene chapter 27 . 5/18/2013
Liked it, Finn was very funny- some of theFurt scenes were a bit like arguing with my sister- i'm not saying who was who!
hannahginny chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
It's Sam evans isn't it
HoratiosBabyMama chapter 27 . 8/25/2012
This story is amazingness. Everyone was in character and it made me squeal, laugh and cry out loud. Puck was my favorite, so adorable. And Kurt, I wanted to hug him tight and buy him a thousand Alexander McQueen jackets. This story was so good. Thank you for reminding me there are still good (not cliche) Puckurt fics out there.
martyrinthemaking chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
"You didn't tell me he was hott!" -Haha, loved that line. XD
neko suke II chapter 20 . 4/4/2012
Ohmygoshohmygosh! I literally squealed when Puck kissed Kurt! It was such a sweet kiss! Hope to see more of those sweet kisses!
emmaplodocus chapter 26 . 9/26/2011
I really liked this! It was well written and I liked the story line, it had a good pace to it and the characters were realistically written. I thought you showed Kurts feelings amazingly well :) thanks for teh read.