Reviews for Time Again
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 2/3
Don't like the obliviation. Guess you all know that by now. You can and should change the future. That is why you were sent.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 2/3
Excellent chapter!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 2/3
I think Percy could have benefited from this visit tremendously.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/3
Please don't obliviate them. sigh They need this knowledge. Dumbledork is wrong. More than he has the wisdom to know the future.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/3
As I said change time! Harry has rarely followed the rules when helping people. Don't follow them now.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/3
sigh I always hate it when people time travel especially accidentally and NOBODY wants to change the future! Doesn't anybody realize that the reason they traveled in the first place was to change it? Obliviate? Bah humbug!
marybeth.hp7 chapter 6 . 7/2/2016
A wonderful story!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
Nice.
I'm going to read part 2.
Thanks for sharing.
Ebenbild chapter 6 . 4/18/2015
Nice. If I just could know where Harry goes for the year after the battle of Hogwarts... maybe also somewhere back in time? Or somewhere else? I wish you would have included it, well...
Anyway. Nice story. Thanks for sharing.
Ebenbild
Therio chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
A mice little fic. Time travel but not a redo fic, nice.
The Stag Patronus chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
this is absolutely brilliant!
Blosiom chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
this was a interesting story and i like the way you went about it. now older harry had another story to tell about what not to do and how was he to know what would happen. also if ted is a adult why was he sent back.
smkffnut chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
This was really imaginative! Love the tuff-guy older Harry. Especially in the movies, he's kind of whiny and wimpy at times...Also like that you kept to canon. Really enjoyed reading your fine work. Thanks for writing!
V. L. Crawford chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
This was a great story. I enjoyed it very much.
Bluerain22 chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
Cute story! Thanks for sharing :)