Reviews for Midnight at Singer Salvage
Dr.Horrible-Billy-Buddy chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This was awesome! I love how dean was comferting sam in that way, brotherly fluff is my fave :)
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Extremely Cool! Gotta love Uncle Bobby! He's awesome! Super job!
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
In between. You have a lot of great elements, but the story lacks focus. It just doesn't have an impact because you're too broad, if that makes any sense. You're trying to cover how Bobby feels and how the boys feel and what went wrong in a really short space. Sometimes super focus works better. For example, as much as the hunt was interesting info it could have been left out in order to give you room to focus on other things.

But overall it was good. It just the ability to spectacular with a bit more reworking. And the idea was really cool. Don't worry about it too much though. It's more of a practice thing than anything else and looking at this I'm sure you'll get the hang of it in no time.
epex chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
cute little story, I loved it :)
tkdblack chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Good!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Awesome short story, so in character and believable. Could so imagine them heading to Bobby's after a hunt gone wrong and Dean tenderly patching his little brother up. Awesome banter between Dean and Bobby with the old hunter getting the upper hand, and nice that Dean was cool with Bobby witnessing him caring for Sam.

A definite fave.
Molls10m chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Added this to my favorites, I loved it! It was really sweet!
martok chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
fun to read. there aren't enough bobby fics.
Lucian32 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
this was good thank you!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Very good, sooft hearted story!

Hope to see more like this from you!

Karen
gapdragon1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I really liked this- thank you
Phx chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I liked it. I think you captured them all well - even Sam, although he was mostly background for this one :)
montez chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I just love Bobby! awesome story!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Very touching scene. I loved that it all came from Bobby's point of view.
DuttyDawn chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I always love seeing the boys from someone else's perspective. And you have Bobby's character down to a "T".

Dean will always be the caring big brother even if he is short.