Reviews for Kitsune no Iruka
Debbi chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
That was great! Thanks for taking your time to write this. :3
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
-thumbs up and grins- good story, I laughed when kakashi collected both weapons and condoms. This is actually the second fic I recall (of Naruto series) that Kakashi and Iruka use a condom.

I like Tsuki, shes very calm and levelheaded, or at least, appears to be.
drabblegrl chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
please write a sequel, please, please, please.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Haha 'an unprepared shinobi was an unsatisfied shinobi' Cuuuuuuute, i adore this fic. Kakashi is wonderful. You do a fantastic job with them both. So adorable _more please! You have the best kakashi and iruka. There interaction with each other is real and i love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I love you
heeloo chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I love Naruto. He was so cute when he said Iruka wasn't a girl. Aww 3
Oh my glob! When Kakashi and Iruka were fighting, i loved the way it all played out in my mind, I knew what was happening. Oh, the kiss after to much *glug glug* at the restaurant. I was going crazy. Thank you so much, more KakaIru Please! :D
Devil Goddess mimi chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I cried! Its so sweet, In all, #1 on my list. Best story ever!
TheaBlackthorn chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Love this story :)
morbiDreamscape chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Amazing! Thanks for writing! :)
jj chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Well, shit. Im a greedy little girl and i want more now.
Kunohichi8 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
the best
M chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
asdfghjkl this is so brilliant! i loved the part with the underground restaurant - what a great idea! XD And the fight scenes and descriptions of Tsuki were brilliant! i hope you write more stuff like this in the future! w
chocolander chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
what a gem! such an original fic :D though I would want more iruka x naruto bonding here, being that they're both jinchuuriki and that iruka hates naruto for what he represents- the murder of his parents- I mean the ramen stand scene where we can see that iruka is angry at the treatment naruto receives from the villages, but I guess I want more internal conflict in iruka whether he should do the right thing, in helping an innocent child, or persist in what his heart desires- to avenge his parents' deaths :) but all in all, I really enjoy how kakashi attempts to trick iruka into revealing his secrets- how typical of kakashi to resort to genjutsu!- and iruka shows up Kakashi with his smarts and hidden fox demon of his own! :) and of course I don't object to more iruka x Kakashi goodness! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012