Reviews for Kitsune no Iruka
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
-thumbs up and grins- good story, I laughed when kakashi collected both weapons and condoms. This is actually the second fic I recall (of Naruto series) that Kakashi and Iruka use a condom.

I like Tsuki, shes very calm and levelheaded, or at least, appears to be.
drabblegrl chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
please write a sequel, please, please, please.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Haha 'an unprepared shinobi was an unsatisfied shinobi' Cuuuuuuute, i adore this fic. Kakashi is wonderful. You do a fantastic job with them both. So adorable _more please! You have the best kakashi and iruka. There interaction with each other is real and i love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I love you
heeloo chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I love Naruto. He was so cute when he said Iruka wasn't a girl. Aww 3
Oh my glob! When Kakashi and Iruka were fighting, i loved the way it all played out in my mind, I knew what was happening. Oh, the kiss after to much *glug glug* at the restaurant. I was going crazy. Thank you so much, more KakaIru Please! :D
Devil Goddess mimi chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I cried! Its so sweet, In all, #1 on my list. Best story ever!
TheaBlackthorn chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Love this story :)
morbiDreamscape chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Amazing! Thanks for writing! :)
jj chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Well, shit. Im a greedy little girl and i want more now.
Kunohichi8 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
the best
M chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
asdfghjkl this is so brilliant! i loved the part with the underground restaurant - what a great idea! XD And the fight scenes and descriptions of Tsuki were brilliant! i hope you write more stuff like this in the future! w
chocolander chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
what a gem! such an original fic :D though I would want more iruka x naruto bonding here, being that they're both jinchuuriki and that iruka hates naruto for what he represents- the murder of his parents- I mean the ramen stand scene where we can see that iruka is angry at the treatment naruto receives from the villages, but I guess I want more internal conflict in iruka whether he should do the right thing, in helping an innocent child, or persist in what his heart desires- to avenge his parents' deaths :) but all in all, I really enjoy how kakashi attempts to trick iruka into revealing his secrets- how typical of kakashi to resort to genjutsu!- and iruka shows up Kakashi with his smarts and hidden fox demon of his own! :) and of course I don't object to more iruka x Kakashi goodness! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
big like!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Fantastic story! I appreciate the length of this story, and its depth of detail and characterization. It really made the story come alive for me. The idea of Iruka having another kitsune sealed within him was unique and well-written, making for a good calm counterpart to Naruto's never-ending energy.

I like the scenery of the spiritual place you gave Iruka and Tsuki to have their mental conversations. Its imagery was very striking:

"Iruka had spoken with Tsuki later that night, deep in the landscape of his own mind: a place filled with soggy rice paddies, the oddly flat stalks gently waving an imaginary wind."