Reviews for Rebecca's Plan
SenselessNonsense chapter 10 . 6/23/2020
Loved the story! Im glad I found it!
Ruby of Raven chapter 10 . 10/17/2016
I'm sorry... but did Mokuba just say what I think he did?
Seto "started it" ? - F U! Mokuba and Rebecca talked him into it! They have 0 moral high ground, now. 0. Let's all make them feel like s*** right now, because they clearly do not feel it enough. -His brother is puking due to emotional stress! Show some f***ing sympathy!

- I'm ranting a lot with this. That's how you know this is a great story, when I'm yelling at the characters... XD
And you made Anzu a manipulative b**** at the end. XD I can't tell if this makes me mad or joyous. I feel so mixed on this.
Ruby of Raven chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
Oh! Shut up, everyone! DX God! Anzu, do not take the high ground in this, you have no right! None of you do! You all know Seto is emotionally stunted because of his past, DO NOT write this off as being more on him. He doesn't know how to cope with these things.

-Great job on this, by the way. I totally didn't know Anzu was in on this until you told us through Mokuba. I'm just having a problem now that this is turning out to be a bit like 'How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days.' -They just have to admit they're all wrong and make up. That's why it's hard for me to see anyone, like Anzu or Mokuba, trying to say they have some moral high ground, if even for a moment. -but, I get it. Humans don't like to admit their faults and the fact that you have them trying to shoulder some of that blame in this is good and, probably, way more realistic...
sonder this chapter 10 . 4/21/2016
I do not know how many times I laughed during this fic but I can definitely say you managed to achieve one of the hardest genres (Humor). Everyone, most especially Kaiba, was so IC that it hurts. The snarkiness was woo-worthy. Kaiba's denial game was strong. I don't even read MokuBecca but I find myself looking forward to their scenes as well. Aaaand -but the only thing that puzzled me was the romance bit. I know Anzu told Kaiba that she loved him as part of her plan to get Mokuba to finally 'fess up but I'm presuming from her interactions with Kaiba after meant that she really did mean it, and he to her but I felt at that point in the story, the feelings were more of a really strong like-like than love-love. Yeah, they've done a lot of fun things together and realized some unexpected things about one another but I don't think to the extent where they love each other quite yet.
SunderFOY chapter 10 . 8/26/2015
Brilliant story! I loved the plot, characters/couples, and humor in this story! I never get tired of reading this very AWESOME fanfic! Thank you so much for writing this!
Bockibear chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
I looooovvveeeddd this story! It was so great! Keep writing! You are brilliant!
Boingy chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
I don't know how I got back into Azureshipping but I found this story again and reread it and it was just as good as the first time I read it!
Sorashana chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
I admit, when I first read your story's summary I was uncertain. It seemed iffy at best, and predictable at worst. But then I tried it out of curiosity and found it to be well-written and HIGHLY entertaining. Well done.
Luna chapter 10 . 1/13/2012
Oh my gosh! I love your humor. Priceless just priceless! I am really sorry that I don't have the energy right now to write you reviews for every chapter. But I will try to make this one last

The plot is just great. First you think Seto is the one in charge than you get that Mokuba tricked him and at the end you stumble over the information that the real manipulator is Anzu! I was falling out of my chair...literally when I read the last chapter. XD And Setos confession in the one before was just as good XD Another genius part was where Rebecca did all to convince Mokuba that he had to talk calmly to his older brother and then she started yelling at Kaiba herself completely srewing her own plan XD The scene with the barbeque was nice too were Anzu told him later on what funny stories she had been telling Joey And not to forget the karaoke evening I am pretty sure I would have been rolling on the floor laughing when I would have been there. And I think I am good at imagening how horrible Joey sang because most people around me say the same thing about me But my favorite part, the absolute numer one is the last sentence of chapter... wait one moment I have to look it up Chapter 4! God knew that her personality would be intolerable, so he gave her lots of sex appeal, Seto decided. LOTS of sex appeal. I was laughing so hard because of that sentence that I nearly fell out of my chair for real I think the whole house heard my giggles XD I don't know where the idea for this sentense came from but give your source a big, biiiiiiiiiig hug from me And the characters where not OOC. That was the cherry But you know I don't like this Shina? Shiana? - girl. Mokuba is right she is scaaaary. But her scene with Mokuba because Seto was fiering everyone was great I am amazed that by his bad mood some employees where spared at all XD poor guys working for him I imagine Seto is like the one in 'The Devil wears Prada'

To summon it all: Great story! I am dead jealous of your friends because you have brilliant humor So I hope I made up for all the lost reviews XD
ahbuggrit chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
This is so funny. I couldn't believe that Anzu was in on the act - it was good to see Seto not in control.

I loved the lil' player Mokuba :) It was so cute to see Seto pushi him in the right direction with Rebecca.

If only you made Seto sing in karaoke! lol, that would've been priceless :)

I was impressed that Seto and Téa didn't hit it off immediately, and that certain aspects of her annoyed him (it would only be natural considering how he thought of her prior to dating her).

Brilliant fic!
Rehema chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
I'm proud of you, Anzu.

You've written her as a very clever, forward-thinking girl. I like that! In pranks, in romance, dang! She's almost ALWAYS one step ahead of the genius Kaiba Seto! YES! Go Tea!

I kinda like Yugi/Rebecca now... Poor Becky. :( But now she has Mokuba-kun! :D!
Rehema chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
Whoa. That was one HELL of a plan. O_O That veered ever so slightly off course. And Atemu's GONE? Well... oh well, at least Anzu and Yuugi are back on track. :)
Rehema chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
Rebecca, go ahead and beat Mokuba. The pervert deserves it. -_-

Kaiba Seto. You. Are. A. Dead. Man. HOW could you DO that! (Anzu, don't worry-you have Jounouchi, Honda, Otogi, and *Yami no* Yuugi at your back. You may not want to tell them, but trust me, they'll find out sooner or later. And they'll take his head off.)

Seto STILL finds her energy and bubbliness annoying? Well, he's melting... slowly...
Rehema chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Poor Anzu. I'd probably feel uncomfortable too if I were in her position. :( So out of place.

Kaiba-kun! Well, at least you had the sense not to insult her... you are mean in your head, you know?

I forgot what I was going to say next... O_O... -_-
Rehema chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
"Breaks" should be "brakes" in the sentences where Kaiba was driving and stopping just to tick off Rebecca.

Wow. KaibaMaking coffeeX_X Ha ha. Very smooth at saving face, though. Unfiltered... Sol. SOL.

Oh, I see. Kaiba doesn't like Anzu in that sense-here he just finds her annoying and silly and intellectually inferior (like he sees most everyone else). Good. Starting from his attitude in the show canon, and redeveloping it, eh? Let's see how this plays out...