Reviews for Rebecca's Plan
zlobarinka chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
ow that jerk!i holp anzu kick his ass next chapter(evil laugh)
4May chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
I love all of your Seto/Anzu stories (which I only recently started to read). You write wonderfully. Its good to know that this story wont go on for ages. I really cant wait for the next chapter. Keep up the excellent work.
ForeverBlue90 chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
SON OF WHORE! Ugh! That MORON! Awww no, I feel terrible for Anzu! Stupid, stupid kaiba! Anzu better make the KAIBAS life hell! Not just Seto! Mokuba Too! Aw man, I feel horrible! I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope Anzu kills them!
Havelock Vetinari chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
I've been thinking "Poor Seto" up to this point. Then I thought "Poor Anzu". Then I thought about it, and now I pity them both somewhat.
Peaches20x3 chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
OMG!OMG!OMG! How could he say that to her in the ending? Just like that? WOOT! If Seto was a real guy, i would kill him!

great story, can't wait for anzus reaction...

...sad sad sad...
SummerW chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
OH MY F***** GOD!

*ahem*

hi. :D Sorry I should probably say first that I love your story, it's brilliant. :) Anyways... That was so evil! As soon as he said "see Mokuba" I dropped my iPod and hid under my bed covers, practically screaming in rage at him. It's eight in the morning here. XD It took me about ten mins to compose myself again.

Can't wait to read next chapter! Poor, poor Anzu. Seto is going to deeply regret that!
Mizuki hikari chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
omg! how could you you dammm devil! how could you do that to anzu! I'm soooooo mad, I really would of thought that he would keep her. the stupid idiot! mokuba is going to kill him!.
Kitana18 chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
That's not cool of Seto the man could at least kept the deal to himself. He knew was growing feelings for her...what a jerk
Chi Yagami chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
... :0 NO WAY! that's so awful! I knew she would eventually say it, but I was expecting Kaiba to have accidentally fallen in love. but no, you totally blew my expectations out of the water and flipped the table over! I'm so excited that I have no idea what is going to happen! I am very impressed with that 3 and I look forward to the next chapter.
animephoenix14 chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
LOL! Go Kaiba, I wonder how she took that lol Yay now Mokuba will tell Rebecca of his feelings _ I can't wait to start seeing some Kiddyshipping XP
browneyes730 chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
Oh Wow...

I knew this chapter was coming but wow... well, I'm speechless.

I love Seto but I hate him at the same time. How could he do this to Anzu?

And how will she react? Poor Anzu, I feel so heartbroken for her.

And will Seto feel any guilt for this? Will anybody else find out? Like, say Jounouchi? I'm curious to see how he would react, if he were to find out...

I am really, really, looking forward to the next chapter.

I guess I'll just have to wait patiently for your next update, won't I? :)
Azurite chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
Oh hell.

...You're right, I knew this was coming: the whole M-rated chapter, the fact that Seto was going to struggle with "acting" when he was turned on with Anzu, but...

Oh damn.

What the hell is she going to do? Is she going to sic the dogs on him? Be steadfast and bump into Mokuba or Rebecca on the way out? Cry until she runs into Yuugi? Gaah.

FUDGEMUFFINS! SETO KAIBA, you! *shakes fist* Damn it, I know you literally JUST updated this, but I really want to know how Anzu's going to handle this, and just how much agony and regret Seto's going to have. I mean, he couldn't have pulled off the whole "There was a bet and I just won" thing a bit more tastefully? Geez.

I love how you make me love and hate Seto Kaiba at the same time.
Azurite chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
Not only did I laugh out loud upon the conclusion of this chapter, but I also applauded Anzu. Her donating an enormous amount of money to charity for a Saggi plushee (and the BEWD patent explanation was a good one! Original and totally in-character for Seto, but I wonder if Pegasus would really have done that...after all, money or the ability to annoy Seto? HMMM let me think...) on Kaiba's dime-and then Mokuba backing it all up-is just too priceless!

Plus, Mokuba's reaction to Rebecca in the dress was cute. I'm halfway tempted to do a fanart of that dressing room scene, except I have a much better idea of what Rebecca's dress looks like than Anzu's. *sniff*

I can't wait for more, especially now that the conflict has been laid out in the open to Kaiba: Anzu's loving and generous, but she's sassy and smart, too, and I doubt she'll go prostrating herself at Kaiba's feet and proclaiming her love for him unless she REALLY trusts him, and he'll need to earn that trust with more than snide remarks disguised as compliments or pretty purchases.
Chi Yagami chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
sorry for the late review, have been away on vacation all summer since I got out of school! I'm so glad you're writing another Seto/Anzu! and the Mokuba/Rebecca/Yugi triangle just adds to the fun!
anavihs chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
HAHAHAHA! Omg, that's hilarious! He remindd her of him so she bought it n then she spent one n a half million yen on charity! Hahahaha! Almst fell off my chair! Plz update soon! I'm LOVIN this story... As usual! :D

Lots of love