Reviews for Rebecca's Plan
jessi chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Excellent chapter! I can definitely see Anzu donating Seto's money to charity! Hilarious!
ForeverBlue90 chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Well done! One of the best chapters yet! It was very in character! And the fact that Anzu decided to donate Seto's money is epic! Good for her! I prefered Anzu to be the one who looked absolutly stunning, but Rebecca needs her own time to shine too! Well done! 10/10!

Foreverblue90
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
*laugh* Oooh, evil move from Anzu. Well, actually, the opposite of evil. But still hilarious. I look forward to the corporate function.
YumeTakato chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Oh geez... Setos's going to so kick himself for that one in the end. Though I suppose he may feel it's worth it after seeing Anzu.

Well anyways, I rather enjoyed the chapter. See you next time!
Mizuki hikari chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
lol, I love Anzu in this! she use kaibas credit card to donate its cute ! and I love mokuba's last line XD.
Chicary chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
*wide-eyed* Oh I can't wait to see Seto's reaction after that! Hmm... rated M? I have no objections :D none at all...
browneyes730 chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Hey, this was a great chapter. :)

Mokuba's reaction to seeing Rebecca in a dress was funny as well as her response "Of course I'm getting the dress, I look hot."

I wonder what Seto will do when he finds out that Anzu donated so much money to charity from his credit card. hmmm...

I really, really look forwards to your next update. :D
YumeTakato chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
I enjoyed the chapter. See you next time!
anavihs chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
He is in D-E-N-I-A-L! lol.. itz SO cute! LOVED the songs! they workd so well! :)

PLZ update soon! i NEED to read the rest of it! :D i know, i know, im impatient! i cant help myself! the story's so good! :)

and Mokie n becky r so cute! :)

lots of love

sHiV
akjnfa chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
this story is stupid :p
cadymorgan at gmail.com chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Heehee - Seto is too cute, and this chapter was hilarious. I love it when Mokuba and Seto get adversarial in their friendly sibling sparring. (The stop/start car thing is trademark Kaiba Seto immaturity. He's all angst-ridden and badass, but he's such a big baby sometimes with the tantrums we often see him throw in the manga/anime. You capture it well!)

Loving the development with Anzu - you can see how what we know (that she's the perfect person to loosen him up) is already starting to affect him whether he realizes it or not (the hot making out instead of the chaste kiss). He thinks he's in total control of the situation, but I think he's already getting more than he bargained for and I can't wait for the moment he realizes he's in over his head. Though, judging by some of his hilarious tongue-biting moments (I love how you're writing his asshole thoughts right along side his charming behavior), he's in trouble even now. They've only been on 2 dates, and he's already learning to accommodate other people - the horror! Haha, I wonder what other indignities he'll be forced to quietly endure in his brother's (adorable, fyi) quest for his own romance?

And your Anzu is a real joy - I love how she's just taking everything in stride even while she's wary of Kaiba and his attentions. She can tease Kaiba, interact with him on his level (their business meeting, the arts - which is an in character thing for her to be interested in), nurture/scold him (as is her way with her boys), and open up to him and let him into her life (and apartment, hehe) with the ease that is pretty much typical of how she tends to be with people. And even when Seto slips up and gets jerk-y, she holds him to account but doesn't hold a grudge. You have a really good handle on her, perfectly balancing her friendly/easygoing personality with her strong and confident nature.

Great writing too - from dialogue to structure. (The only - very minor - quibble I had was with Anzu's "bourgeoise germs" - though I know the term is broad enough to possibly encompass Anzu and her middle class upbringing... I think that, considering the most common connotations of the word and the way Seto thinks of her in terms of being poor, "proletariat germs" may have been a better choice. But, really, that moment took me out of the narrative for a measly second or two - I was too eager to get back to the action to dwell on it any longer. Hehe)

Anyway, sorry for taking up so much space. Just wanted to say that this story makes me smile (and laugh)- you must be having fun writing it - and I'm really enjoying it. Can't wait for the next installment... Please keep up the good work!
Chicary chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Aww, I love the incongruities between Seto's actions and his thoughts and all the rationalizing he has to do to make them /seem/ congruent. Their banter was hilarious and probably a little foreshadowing of what their relationship will be like once they get together.
jessi chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Excellent chapter! Please don't wait too long before updating again!
jessi chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This sounds like a interesting story! I don't usually read Mobuka x Rebecca stories, but I am looking forward to seeing what happens.
emily chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
That last chapter was really good! I'm liking This story the more it progresses. Please update soon!
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »