Reviews for Rebecca's Plan
browneyes730 chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Ah, that was a great chapter. I look forward to the next one. :D
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Oh Kaiba. I would be so angry at a guy if he told me my casual outfit was fine then took me somewhere really fancy. Tsk tsk.

Poor Mokuba; he's dooooooooomed.
ForeverBlue90 chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter! Tcch, big mistake on Anzu's part, she should have known kaiba was a stuck up knob! I love how insulting he is because it keeps him in character! but i hate him because he's just such a jerk!

Love it!

ForeverBlue90
Serena chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
You soooo made my day! thanks for updating! update soon with a lot of SETOXANZU drama!
Chicary chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
How embarassng for Anzu! Well, at least Seto's getting somewhere... sort of. Update soon!
komoka chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
wow, fricken love it!
zlobarinka chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
seto and karaoke o_0 Ihave to see it to belief;)))))))))
zlobarinka chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
i like it and realy can wait to see what's going to going;))))
Havelock Vetinari chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
...Hmmmmmm. Decent so far, but I think I'll reserve judgement for now.
Ryua Malfoy chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
I love how capable Seto is. Even with the coffee messup, he manages to just bullshit his way though everything.
Chillaxes chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
hate shina love this story!
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Ooooh I'm so glad you're onto another story. How would I procrastinate without you? This is great. I love how both the Kaiba brothers didn't think twice about the fact that if Seto gets Anzu to fall in LOVE with him, he'll totally break her heart by ditching her right after. I like Seto's cooler, sarky side. And there need to be more fics in this world with Rebecca! I look forward to more.
anavihs chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
LOL! kaiba's such an idiot! :)

n yet i STILL love him. :D lol!

plz update soon! i really love this story! especially mokuba! :)

lots of love

sHiV
ForeverBlue90 chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Haha, *hides spiked mallet behind his back* me? Kill?... never...

_

_

Anyways, thanks! I'll keep that in mind when things are looking bad for her in later chapters. I can't wait to see how this fic will pan out! Update soon!
Azurite chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
So if I had to summarize my reaction to these past two chapters in a single word, that word would be "Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" complete with the e's and the exclamation point. I don't think the title really does the greatness of this plot justice, but it's suitable enough.

Matchmaker plots can't really be serious, and I'm grateful you've pulled off the humor without compromising character. Everyone from the start has been perfectly in-character, and I absolutely detested Shina before she even came on screen, even though I was half-tempted to cut her some slack just because Seto did. The fact that he ended up explaining his later distaste for her and why they kept working together makes it woven together even better.

I find it especially hilarious that Seto doesn't think there's a chance that he'll fall for Anzu, or that Anzu falling for him might be a BAD thing (because even if he succeeds in winning her over just so Mokuba can confess to Rebecca, WHAT THEN? Has anyone even considered that, or is Seto such an optimist that he thinks it'll all work out-or he'll make it work out, because he's Seto Kaiba, dammit!)

Needless to say, I can't wait for more. You're an inspiration, doll! :D