Reviews for Rebecca's Plan
browneyes730 chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Hey, this was a good chapter. :)

You're doing a good job on capturing Seto's true character here. It's a change from your last two stories. They were all different, which makes them all the more better.

It seems that Anzu didn't really want to go out with Seto but felt guilty and she said yes anyways. Anzu is smart, so even though I predict that she will suffer in future chapters, don't make her suffer too much, ok? Lol.

Umm..other than that, everything was good. I loved the sarcastic comments between Seto and pretty much every one, he didn't make any in that business meeting, though. Lol. Which reminds me, the coffee scene was funny too. Of course, Seto would do something like that just to make everyone think that he always knows what he is doing.

Great chapter and I look forward to your next update. :D
YumeTakato chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
XD Oh man... I knew Kaiba plus percolator would equal bad turn out.

Also, percolator was spelled wrong I think most of the time.

Anyways, I enjoyed the chapter and look forward to the enxt! See you next time!
Chicary chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
This is great! Loved the pizza scene with all of the biting remarks. Methinks hhese people are Oral Sadistic or something. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Digibear chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Great story! Looking forward to more. :)
ForeverBlue90 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
*Gasp*

What absolute and utter $hits! How dare they try and play Anzu as some item that can be discarded and thrown away! Stupid little...(this went on for a while but i am too tired to and the parental guidance script stops the rest of the words from showing...)

I Really like this fic! Has potential to be amazing! Well written! Interesting and a much better story line then the classical "mokuba and rebecca already dating and skip how it happened thing." I am a way pro Anzu fan... so i hope she comes out well and isn't a dunce that'll just play into their game and act pretty and easy for kaiba... (hopefully not wishful thinking?)

Anyways! Update soon! Loving it!
Ais chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Oh my god this was the funniest thing I've read in ages! I LOVE it! And you write really nicely, the characters are perfectly described... Pleeeeeasssse write more soon *attempts to give you the puppy dog eyes* this is the best thing I've read in ages!
danda17 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Hahahahahahahahaha! This is HYSTERICAL! I hope the new chapter comes out soon!
Chicary chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I really like how this started out, can't wait to see more!
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
XD I'm enjoying it. Oh yes I am.
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Lol. For some reason Seto's last comment was really funny to me.

I'm glad you started a new story and I have to say you got me piqued already. XD

And to all the questions that Rebecca asked Susan "Cindy", I also have to say I knew all the answers to them. I'm so proud of myself! Lol.

I like Mokuba's and Rebecca's relationship. It's a nice kind of friendship even if Mokuba does have feelings for her. I wonder how they will end up... If she will end up with Yugi or with Mokuba...

Interesting touch, Mokuba challenging Seto to date Anzu and make her fall in love with him. Somehow, I have a feeling that's going to become messed up and everyone will get mixed up. It sort of reminds me of Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream." Everyone's feelings will get jumbled up and misplaced.

Hmm.. I can't wait to see Seto talk to Anzu, and Rebecca talk to Yugi, and Mokuba talk with Rebecca. ;)

Great chapter and I look forward to your next update. :D
anavihs chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
OMG, loving it! :) rebecca sounds awesome! holy cripes... HOMER? Wat kinda girl does he hook up wit neway? jeez. lol. no wonder she gets on his case bout them. lol!

awww! mokiz in luv wit becky. how cute! :)

plz update wen u can! i sooo need 2 no wat happns!

lots of love

sHiV
CrimsonZero chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
You are an amazing writer. I've read many of your works and I'm always impressed by your style and your unique plots. I like how you developed the cultural differences between Rebecca and Mokuba. Makes me wonder if this will play a bigger part in the story.

You've got me piqued. I am reaalllyy looking forward to your next chapter!
atemseto chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
i like it...keep going
Epouvantable chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
You interested me right from the description. It' s easy to see that if you keep this up it'll be a hilarious, entertaining and realistic read. I don't usually read het pairings but these piqued my interest and I'm glad I checked your story out. I eagerly await the next chapter.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14