Reviews for Rebecca's Plan
Chicary chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Oh a twist indeed! Poor Mokuba, his heart is in the right place but it looks like he made things more complicated for himself. I was surprised all that hot and heavy material at the end of the last chapter was only an act on Anzu part, I wonder what about Seto annoyed her so much!
Mizuki hikari chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
O.O whao! this is really a spin, but I do think that she fell in love with seto.
4May chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Wow! I was totally blindsided by that one! That was totally WICKED! Lol! Anzu was bothered by him & ended it! On the other hand, she could of been actually feeling something for him that was why she ended it. I can only imagine Seto's reaction when he finds out the truth, from Anzu hopefully! They are such a spitfire couple after all! Loved it, this chapter was . . . . shocking. I can barely wait for the next chapter. Update soon please please please!
SummerW chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Haha! Was not expecting that! This story keeps on getting better. Mokuba is a manipulating genius. Awh, but where does this leave Seto and Anzu? Can't wait for Seto's reaction when he finds out Anzu was the one who technically did the dumping.

Awesome chapter, can't wait for next.

Summer
jessi chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Wow, what an unexpected turn of events! Don't wait to long before updating, please.
ForeverBlue90 chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
WOAH! Huge twist! I can't believe it! I can't wait for the next oneeeeeeeeee! MOVE IT ALONG!

Foreverblue90
Azurite chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
I think I love you.

No, really. I'm just going to sit here at your feet and stare at you in glittering awe. Mokuba is indeed a mastermind, but you're the mastermind BEHIND the mastermind!

I gotta say, I did not see the plot twist coming. Normally I'm not shy about spoiling things in my reviews, because I as a reader don't typically read reviews for the later chapters of a fic before I've even begun, but you never know...so baring that in mind, I'm going to try and keep it vague for any readers who may not have gotten into the juiciest bits of this fic yet (and there are many!) and are bizarrely reading this review before the fic (what are you doing here? Go read the fic already! Sho, shoo! It's much better than this!)

So anyway: it's one of those "I should have seen it coming but I didn't and somehow that's awesome" twists. Much respect for being able to pull that off, because I pride myself on being able to imagine all kinds of crazy possibilities for fics that leave me hanging, and this one, despite the great blend of humor, drama, and everything else in-between...didn't show its hand until the win was in! Brava!

As always, a masterful mix of comedy (Cindy/Susan reappearing made me LOL), romance (lovin' the Mokuba x Reebecca build-up in this one: I think he's finally growing a set of cajones and owning up to the idea that he might actually NEED to tell Rebecca how he feels, and she might see the illogic in still pursuing Yuugi when clearly she's willing to go the distance for a plan "she" cooked up with Mokuba), and reveals! Oh, the reveals! I'm torn with whether Anzu was being a damn good actress or if she fell while trying not to...I mean, Mokuba will eventually hear the truth one way or another, but the fun part will be seeing Seto and Anzu together again. Will she brush it off? Will he? Ack!

Thanks for this fantastic start to my workweek! And goshdarnit, if you can do it, why can't I! I shall not ket WDKY conquer me! DSF FTW!
TH3 l0sT dR3aM chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
woah that was un expected...i wanted some dramaa :(

any way i luv ur writing and am sure u'll make this story awesome 3

update sooon
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT OH MY GOD.

Update. Update more now!

Ohhh Seto you douchebag.

Ahhh!
FlareKnight chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
Love seeing Kaiba praising himself about not killing Anzu. His attitude really is hilarious. Plus just enjoy seeing him pretend he has everything under control while he is sinking deeper into this relationship.

The barbaque was pretty nice as well. Like seeing him and "the mutt" have a civil conversation and then be completely creeped out by it. He really is changing through this relationship without even noticing.

Besides Mokuba made a solid argument in the car that really overcame Rebecca. The key is thinking about flexibility.

But damn Seto really killed the ending. Didn't think he would actually go that far after hearing it. Can see Mokuba just blowing up at him. Of course the deal had to come out sooner or later, the tough thing will be having a hope of getting this relationship repaired. Still nice job on the ending since not sure if I could have done it.
TH3 l0sT dR3aM chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
OMG don't stop here that's so frustrating...that bastard i can't believe he did that poor anzuuu

update soon or i might kill u XD

luv the storyyyy
jessi chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
Great chapter! Oh, the suspense! Please update soon!
YumeTakato chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
I bet crap's gonna go so down next chapter.
Chicary chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
*Is frozen in shock * whoa, that was 100km/hr to 0 in two seconds flat. Oh how I wish I knew Anzu's reaction. Umm... so how is Seto going to deal with his sexual frustration now?
anavihs chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
OH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? YOU SADIST! THAT IS THE CLIFFYIST CLIFFHANGER EVR! ;) as usual, LOVE the story, bt PLZ update soon! dont leave me hanging! plz! *sob and begs on knees* i NEED to know what happens!

lots of love