Reviews for Introductions
kittykatTim chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This is awesome. Love the gritty tone. Plus, Zach's POV is spot on. The gory details are a plus. Dialogues are great too, with the right mix of seriousness and humor.
Thanks for sharing!
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Love it! I enjoyed seeing the fleshed out backstories, based on some general fan theories I've heard about the characters' pasts (like Doc). I'd love to see more, as someone else suggested - maybe a chapter from each of the other 3 Rangers going their first impression pov's as well. I look forward to reading more from you.
Crimson Angel Winges chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I loved this. The stories were you git to see what was heaping between episodes, scenes and before the show. I'd love to see future chapters or one shots from the other Series 5 Rangers POV. I would love to see how you'd write there first meeting.

My favorite thing about Red Witch's fic's is that she field in the rangers past as she flushed out there characters.
a-blackpanther chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I really like this story, it's an interesting view of how our GR team came to be. Any chance of seeing it from the other's POV?
Red Witch chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Careful what you wish for Zach, you just might get it! Love it!
Flamme des Nefs chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I'm a "silent reader" - or I've been so far, and I'm glad to see you're still out there ! :)

I always like it when you authors tackle all those missing parts.

This is interesting, to see their dangerous side thus exposed (especially for Doc and Niko, as for Shane, well, we know he's meant to be dangerous !)

Poor Zach... He got more than he asked for, a team of dangerous lunatics ? But after all, we only see Zach's point of vue, I would be interrested to see their take on him... :P

(You will think it strange, but I think that if I was teleported in the GR Universe, Zach might be the one I would be... well, not exactly afraid of, but still...)

(Commander Kniggendorf ? lol !)

Please... more ! ;)

(And sorry for my poor english, I understand better than I can write - or talk...)