Reviews for The Same, But Different
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Oh, I love this! Good stuff. : )
csiAngel chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Aww a lovely piece. A nice reflection on her dreams. I like the repitition of "the same, but different", and particularly LOVE the description of her evolving relationship with Cal :) Lovely, lovely, love. Thank you :)
Tomellie chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Really enjoyed this. I love how she's trying to figure out what it is that's changed and then it slowly starts to make sense...Things are definitely the same but different between these two at the moment. The last paragraph made me squeee a little even if it is meant to be angst lol Loved it!
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I love interpreting other peoples' dreams, too! That makes me just like Gillian! ;-)

I love everything you write. You are my hero, WriterGirl! :D
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I love that her room was Lilac (even if the dream has it a wrong shade). That she still enjoys dissecting others without any desire to turn the spotlight on herself is ever so fitting. Too bad I've been having the same problem as Foster lately, though this is wonderful.

Of course, so much LOVE for the last paragraph. Because it needs to be loved and hugged and named squishy and drug around. Thank you for writing this!
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Loved this little story! Short, subtle, but very interesting. I loved your descriptions of Gillian's dreams. Liked the title/mantra. You incorporated it well, but didn't overdo. Great story, all-around. ]