Reviews for Man, I feel Like a Woman!
This is an interesting story. I love it already. Please keep making this story. -
You have to write more I don't write stories but I love to read others especially yours! :D
marzol chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
i hope you up date this soon
Optimus' girl chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
OMP! It has been a year since you had last updated your story!

I have been waiting forever for you to update your wonderful story! Who is Optimus going to end up with?! I do hope that it's not Sentinel! He was rude to Optimus in front of his team!

I do like the idea of Optimus being with Rodimus. He's such a sweet Mech!

Can't wait to see if you are going to add more chapters to your wonderful story! Don't take to long with the next update.
Nightgirl2207 chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Please write more soon I really want to see what happens to Sentinel And Optimus
delta general 42 chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
It goes to G1 Optimus Prime
NerdOfEverything chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
Oh my. I love this! Please update soon! And that kid reminds me of Miko from TFP.
Doctor chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Op and rp please please please please and it's a great story
friendlyfire007 chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Please, please, do not drop this story. It's so great to have you back, just no words. Sorry for the terrible english, but I'm so glad to update that I could not resist.
Eve Prime chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
OMP! This is such a good story. And this chapter made me laugh so hard. I really loved that little short, but this was just brillient. Please, please, please update soon. I can't wait to see what you do next.
1deadpool101 chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Idea, megs finds optimus situation amusing, and optimus a candy for the eyes
Love Is 4 Walls chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Yay! You're back!
ss chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
yeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssss! update update! thank you
BlackHreat chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
Keep going! I love it! I want to know what happens when Megatron sees Optimus new form.
eltigre221 chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
hehe poor Optimus that had to be a pain nice chapter, it was interesting :)