Reviews for More to Being a Knight
Blue - The First Traveller chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
OOOOH! I love this, I wish I could have more RIGHT NOW! Classic Sonic, making a modern approach on an ancient time.

I'm sure you haven't been on in a while, or have decided against continuing this story. But please Sir Littlegreycells28, humble a mere villager with this great and gripping tale.
Kagehime-sama53 chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
Please tell me that you are going to continue this story. I really like it and I want to read more of it so please update! Pretty please!
GhostHornet chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
cool story
Half-Angel-Writer chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Please update soon! I was really enjoying your interpretation of one of my favorite games.
knightofthewind15 chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
Sorry, I'm gonna comment again. I like how you put your own twist on the storyline, though most of it stays the same. Good job, and again PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Listie The Scribe Maid chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Ah, another update... Yeah, I dunno what to say, really. And what's funny is that I have the only other fiction labeled under "Sonic" and "Sir Percival". Weird, huh?

Anyways, TG Gold for you... Um, this wasn't my best review...
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
Heh, it's still good. And what's funny is that I have the only Sonic that's labeled under "Sonic" and "Sir Percival".

TG Gold! Oh, and I'm awaiting the scene where somebody wonders why Sir Percival has "Sir" when she's clearly not.
kallen chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
great chapter
grey chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
great story
DragonSoulSC chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
Nice chapter! So...Gawain in Deep Woods? I didn't expect that, but is a nice idea, considering that Lancelot is the strongest knight and defeating him first was weird :P

And Caliburn is becoming somewhat more annoying that he was xD poor Sonic

Anyway, i enjoyed the chap and like everyone else, I am looking forward on to the next chap! see ya!
Riderman09 chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
this story is epic! keep it up!
lokobookworm95 chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
YES! You updated! I like the new chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!
Kirby-Chan263 chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Cute story! I hope you continue to work on it. I highly enjoyed it.
DragonSoulSC chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Nice fic that you got here! you're keeping the actual lines from the game, adding awesome stuff aswell xD I am really linking the story so far, and seeing the Adventure/romance genre and Sonic/Sir percival as characters makes me want to read!

“DANG IT! King Arthur's gonna pay for this. Trying to kill me is one thing, but messing with my handsome profile is just crossing the line!” xD the funniest part so far xD

and well, hope ya update soon, unless that you are a bit busy with your personal stuff, in any case, keep updating please!

Thanks! (YAY! Sonaze! xD)
knightofthewind15 chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
This story is very good; I'm surprised to find at least one story on fanfic that has the same verb tense the whole time and excellent grammar! I like how you used the actual lines from the video game. I also liked it when Sonic got that scar because it reminded me of one of my (well, technically, my sister's) stories about Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. Overall, thumbs up on the story and PLEASE write the rest! You are very good at writing this story and I hope you will continue!