Reviews for Purple
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 5/4
So much for their romanticized theories.

Loved the line

I don't have a crushed nose cone.

Not yet.
MadnessJones chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
I thought both Dead End and Drag Strip gave good explanations (even if Drag Strip's was just wishful thinking) but then I read the last few lines and LOL! That was too good :D
Larisa chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
BWHAHAHAHA! *erupts into uncontrollable laughter* I have developed an annoying habit of glancing at the lowest paragraph on the screen and scanning that half way through reading Drag Strip's opinion. (Yes, it had to be his I zoned out on. He's gonna kill me.) And I couldn't really focus through the rest of his speculation. Breakdown: 'I made a pan.' XD And Dead End... Everyone I think: 'Hmm. He's not so bad. He's not THAT depressing.' he goes and mentions something like 'death'. Is there not a single topic he can talk about without going on to the subject of 'THE END IS NEAR!' or something? :3

Aw, I do hope the Stunticons never find out about the truth! Imagine the crushing disappointment! I love how even Motormaster likes to believe he's something special. And he has a pretty cold sense of humour too, on the inside. "I don't have a crushed nosecone...?" "Not yet!" Love this kind of banter. XD

God, this is hilarious! Oh, Megatron... XD
kcrb0202 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I loved all of their idea's as to why they have purple optics instead of red but that ending is just to priceless XD hopefully they never find put the real reason.
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
and he just so happened to have a bunch of purple ones
KaitlinDragon chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
The wildly different perspectives over something trivial made me laugh, but the ending twist- simple, obvious, anticlimatic- was so unexpected that it was nothing short of hilarious.
sierpinsky chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
AWESOME ENDING. nuff said. ;)
Squirrelznflight chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I like how each successive 'Con's thoughts on the subject dig a bit deeper into the subject and what he thinks of it. That's part of what made the ending so hilarious. You get to thinking there'll be something really mind-blowing at the end... and then boom, right there-Ran out of red ones. Priceless!
JenEvan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Just hope the Stunticons never know the real reason. Drag Strip would be hit hard x_x Though Dead End may not bother much :P

But eitherway, it is amusing - ran out of red ones xD
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I always wondered about the kind of things that can be found in the Nemesis. An optic is a very good guess, and Rumble would be one to pick it up.

This story was so original and amusing. From their very peculiar points of view, each Stunticon addressed something apparently as trivial as the color of their optics – something to consider in within an army of crimson shades guys. Shame for the Stunticons that all their processor effort was a waste, thanks to the green squad ;o) I can definitely see the Constructicons being the party breakers of the army…

I loved the bit about Thrust’s crushed nosecone, courtesy of Motormaster. He doesn’t take slag from anyone, no matter if the attacks to his team are direct or insinuations.

Ah, good ole Wildrider… how much fun he would have at Halloween. Maybe he could replace not only one of his optics, but one of his legs too. I guess an extra servo it’s not that difficult to find in the battlefield.

An idea for Breakdown’s worst nightmare: being trapped inside the Big Brother house, with no possibility of taking down the cameras, of course.

And of course Dead End would see the bright side of the optic color thing… applied on his paintjob, I mean.

Lol, I guess Drag Strip got himself a little surprised if he actually read some lines of ‘The color purple’, although in his case, maybe he watched the movie instead. At least he includes his teammates in his royalty thoughts.

I loved the ending! The Stunticons are so lucky that the Constructicons are not gossipers.

Really great story! Thanks for sharing it :o)
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
That was really fun seeing that same question from such unique point of views. And of course, the Constructicons just have to take all the fun out of it. Thanks.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Hah!

Liked everycon's thoughts here - clear, understandable. The logic was easy to follow, and the ending was hilarious. Very nicely written, very nicely indeed.
Peacewish chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
"Look, I made a pan!" (dies with laughter) Also loved the bit about the crushed nosecone - not yet - and Wildrider's little sidetrip into imagination. So that's how his mind works? It reminds me a little of Pinky from Animaniacs. "I think so, Motormaster, but if there's more than one Autobot out on patrol, then would the two different optics work?"

And then Dead End's mopey vanity, winding down to Drag Strip's delusions of grandeur, and then topping it all off with the Constructicon punchline. I have to admit that when I read the first two lines, I kinda had a feeling for what the joke would be - it's a classic setup. But thoroughly enjoyable to read, with your perfect insight into all their quirks.

(Why not just put this in Speed Demons, though? A little stuck on the movie plot?)
Flutter Flight chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Ha, "Ran out of red ones." Nice. But why did they have purple optics around?