Reviews for Chaos
jane's membrane chapter 102 . 12/31/2016
Wow. This story is massive. Sure some of the chapters were short but still...it's impressive. It is one of the longest pieces of fan fiction I've read. The longest might have been over at the BTVS fandom.

I have a feeling that this is not yet finished. And since you have a pattern of disappearing for periods of time, there is still hope that this will continue.

What I liked about this is that it was not hurried. A lot of stories out there are hurried or glosses over the medical difficulties a character would experience with a long list of injusries. You didn't. You fleshed it out. I love this piece for that.

I did like that you made this a House-Chase family type relationship. It is my preferred ship in the House fandom. The progression of their bond was slow and steady to, which is more believable to me.

The thought of House and Chase leaving PPTH saddens me. Especially the situation with Wilson. Though I would think that if House could abide moving to a whole other continent for Chase, he'd tolerate the use of new tech platforms to keep in touch with Wilson on a regular basis.

It is unrealistic for me to expect Chase to return to his old position of being a doctor. But I am crushed along with your characters when they realize and come to accept that Chase will never reach his full potential in the medical field. But I take solace that he will possibly achieve more on a personal level. That he'll have a life with less loneliness and more fulfilling for him.

I do hope that you write more. I'll be marking this fic and return to it to check for updates.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 102 . 9/27/2016
Is this it? Are we done?

This was an amazing piece of writing. I am so proud that you stuck with it, that you got through all you were going through to finish this. It's amazing. Your writing is fantastic, and I have enjoyed every moment of this. I don't know how to thank you for this, because it's taken me away from the everyday and provided me with a whole other world in which to immerse myself in. Chase and House moving to Australia is something that makes me both ecstatic and nervous at the same time. I do badly with change, including change in television shows and novels as well as life, so the moving countries thing, it's a bit big. But I am also imagining that they will have fun, and House no longer be bound by his reputation but will neither become a cuddly teddy-bear. Chase will, at last be home, amongst his own.

You've managed to evoke so many emotions from me, make me feel things I have immense trouble expressing in words. I don't know how you do it, and, frankly, I'm jealous. You kept true to the characters, even thought the situations you put them in are so far out of their usual routine. I will always be a little sad that Dr Chase is no more, but I love the relationship that has emerged between House and his underling. I've lost the words I had hoped to write, so rather than blunder on, I shall keep it short.

First, thank you. Always.
Never give up writing. Keep on with it until you no longer find pleasure in it. If that day never comes than you are blessed indeed.
Believe in yourself for you are more than capable.

Thank you.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 101 . 9/27/2016
That was always one of my favourite things about that ball. Chase would play with it, in the same way House would. I do love how that ball came to mean so much. And I am glad that Masters and house came to an amicable understanding before he leaves. Thanks.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 100 . 9/27/2016
Oh. Stop this talk of the Australian outback skies. I'm getting that travelling bug, and I cannot follow it. Loved this chapter. Sad it's drawing to an end though.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 98 . 9/27/2016
A sweet, sweet chapter. Love how you can't quite get rid of Reid. And House's support, well, that means miles, and it's not been lessened by all the niceness you've had him exhibit of late. Well-written. Ta.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 97 . 9/27/2016
THANK YOU! I've often wanted these two worlds to meet. More specifically Chase and Reid. Also Chase and Deeks, or Deeks and Reid, but y'know, one step at a time, yeah? This was awesome. And I'm so glad that Chase helped, and Reid returned the favour. Urgh. I'm so frustrated with myself that I cannot find the right words to express how this made me feel. I really enjoyed it. Know that. Thank you so much. And House, being nice. Well. Beautiful.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 96 . 9/27/2016
Spencer? SPENCER?! Now you're just being beautifully overt. Honestly, I knew who the kid was before I even got to the second sentence. So very glad he didn't have ebola. And so very glad he didn't die. And I absolutely loved how House took care of him, even if he did his best to hide it. I have, of course noticed several of your other references to other characters, and the roles the characters have played in other lives. Lovely touch, I really enjoyed those gems. Thank you for this chapter, I really enjoyed it.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 94 . 9/27/2016
Very well-written.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 93 . 9/27/2016
YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. House is going to Australia! Well, I hope he is, at any rate. This chapter really, really did great things fro my mood, even as I can see it coming to an end, the chapters ticking closer and closer to meeting up, to having no more pages to turn, as it were.

I love how far along Chase is coming. I hope House's leg fixes itself soon. Well, gets back to normal anyhow. Listening to Chase talk about home, man. It's evocative. Really well done. Thank you.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 92 . 9/27/2016
I can imagine that pull. I mean, i can't sympathise, having never left, but I can imagine. Being overseas somewhere, seeing something that reminds me of home, missing the Goddamn gums trees and kookaburras that I wake up to. The accent that isn't all around any more. I would love to see House drag Chase back to Australia. I think it'd do the kid a world of good. You opened up a world of nostalgia for me, my friend. Nostalgia not necessarily for a place, as I'm already here, but for a time. Ta.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 91 . 9/27/2016
Beautiful.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 90 . 9/27/2016
Oh. Oh my. This. It's didn't break him. Sure, it cracked him a bit nastily, but it didn't break him. This was a breathtaking chapter. Holy dooley. Well done to House. Well done to you for getting this out so clearly. Thanks.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 88 . 9/26/2016
This was a great chapter. really. All of it. It was nice. Chase interacting with people, still sounding like House though. I did have a bit of a snort over the 'dejecting'. That's a talent. Aussie basket case indeed. I liked this, but it gave me a sense of something ending, and that's leaving me wary. I really don't want what these two have to be shaken up, only strengthened. Cheers.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 87 . 9/26/2016
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER FOR SO LONG AND IT WAS EVERYTHING I WAS HOPING THAT IT WOULD BE!

These boys finally got out what they've been holding on so tightly to. Chase managed to regulate. He held his tongue, he thought things through. That's so, so exciting. And isn's it a little sad at how happy that makes me? Oh well. This chapter built up beautifully. Everything, and I'm being serious, everything was perfect. The argument, the way you portrayed Chase's fear, all building up to that wonderful moment that I shall forever hold close to me.

When I first came across this story, i had no idea where this would take me. And, boy, am I glad I stayed with it. Your style is so fantastic, and I'm sorry I don't have adequate words for it. The way you paint a scene, describe a situation or emotion, well, it's a talent, and one I am so very jealous of. I am so sorry that I cannot seem to find the words to competently describe how you've made me feel with your story, but rest assured that it is more than enough to make me keep reading. On and on and on.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS CHAPTER!
The Ghostly Horse chapter 86 . 9/26/2016
Oh. I loved this chapter. I love how complex Chase is becoming to those around him. He's building up his mental walls again, learning to interact. I hove how his banter is almost exclusively House coming out of his mouth. I really feel for House though. To feel so important for all that time, only to have his charge slowly becoming more independent. But I really hope he won't leave. That would just shatter them both. Thanks.