Reviews for Chaos
Pinkuro chapter 99 . 9/21/2014
What a cute ending! I love it! I'm sad and happy at the same time is ending, and you're right, four years is a long journey! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Syntyche chapter 99 . 9/12/2014
I'm so intrigued to see how you're going to end this... and when you post the last chapter, I'll read it and then read the entire thing again straight through. Great job!
Laura's-eyes chapter 99 . 9/3/2014
The thought of this story ending makes me so sad :( great chapter, poor Chase.. Doesn't have much luck does he...
Guest chapter 99 . 9/3/2014
Pallada chapter 99 . 9/3/2014
There are no words to describe how much I freaking LOVEEEE this novel! It surely was an awesome journey and it's great to see Chase's progress. House is admirable, too. They both are! :)
Nice closure for Huddy...

Will you tell us a little bit about their new life in Oz? Of course, I trust you completely with this story but I do hope you won't end it on them in the airport, getting ready to board a plane to Melbourne...
Tait chapter 98 . 9/3/2014
Oh, please don't kill him.
Guest chapter 98 . 9/2/2014
Okay just caught up with this & I am waiting with baited breath to find out how the operation goes. Please can we have it like now?
Calico17 chapter 98 . 9/2/2014
Scary. The stress that Chase is going through pre-surgery, that was awfully well written. It's a horrible thing to experience even if everyone keeps telling you how safe it is. One never really knows for sure, and I could relate to Chase's fears and anxiety.

Speaking of anxiety, I feel a little sorry for Wilson. I liked their little moment at the bar. I liked the good-natured mockery because it reminds me of the early seasons. I've really missed that sort of banter between them as the show progressed. I really do hope that Chase is going to be fine, but whatever's going to happen it's a good thing that he is not alone in this. Just wanted to say that I'm enjoying your writing immensely, as usual! I'm so happy you're back with the story. It's truly a gem. You're such a gifted writer. Amazing!
Laura's-eyes chapter 98 . 9/2/2014
Yay another fab chapter. I'm so looking forward to more to find out how the surgery goes, I think complications are on the horizon :) update the next part ASAP please :)
Pallada chapter 98 . 9/2/2014
I'm evil and I know it, hehe... I do hope Chase will be alright in the long run and his arm's mobility will improve but I'm looking forward to seeing some complications during his surgery...
Thanks for another good chapter! :)
Guest chapter 98 . 9/2/2014
Awesome chapter. I cannot wait to see how well or BAD the surgery goes lol I smell complications in the air... PLEASE update as soon as you can!
autumnamberleaves chapter 97 . 8/31/2014
Aww! I loved this chapter! and Chase, do seem like they could be good friends in real life (I don't know if you read this already, but if you ever want a superb x-over, "Variations on a Theme" by KChan88 is VERY good too.
assioma chapter 97 . 8/30/2014
You're an amazing writer, this is by far my fav House fic!
Tait chapter 97 . 8/30/2014
Things are starting to settle, Chase is slowly rebuilding his life, or better, building a new one. I love this story.
milar chapter 97 . 8/29/2014
I'm so happy you're still writing, this is one of the best House fic I've ever read!