Reviews for Chaos
lily nevin chapter 102 . 4/28
I was pleasantly surprised to see this story had been updated since I marked it as a "favorite" 4 years ago. Thanks for sticking with it and giving the reader some closure. It was a very well written and engaging story!
Squee-bunny chapter 102 . 2/5
I'm sorry for reviewing until now...

Truly, to me, you are one of the best writers I have ever encountered. And not just on the net... You've taken a show (and its characters) that I already loved and added a layer of depth that is somehow better sustained in prose. Making it possible, you added a great array of angles and intricacies to House and Chase - ones I daydream about sometimes. You go for complexity, challenges and angst... All of which are supremely realistic and enthralling in a narrative stream. And the entire thing is set up in expertly written prose. Amazing.

And now I wish for House and Chase to have a somewhat happy ending... :) It seems like House is at least ready to pack up and go - leave his demons behind, perhaps. Maybe only Wilson will be allowed to visit sometimes, eh?

In any case, I wanted to thank you once more for returning to this story and fleshing it out further! Take all the time you need, especially for these bursts of updates that take us by surprise and leaves someone like me practically stumbling about in bliss, hehe.

Take care! :)
Pawy chapter 102 . 12/29/2015
I'm a new reader to this story. I always loved Chase as a character, but stopped seeing the series around the middle of season 4 and only followed a little what Chase's character was going through.
Lately I was remembering how I used to like the series and came here to search for some good fics.
When I saw the length of this fic I was very happy, but when I read the first chapter the disclaimer said it could be slash, so I jumped to the last chapter to see if you had taken that route, then I got hooked, and started reading backwards. I'm on chapter 86 (99) and it's very very good. I'm happy I don't need to wait that much to read the ending and in the mean time I have something to read.
Zairean chapter 102 . 12/18/2015
Will you be posting regularly again? I went back and read from the start to get back into it. Just as awesome as the first time. Post again when u can please
Jjay chapter 102 . 12/17/2015
More please luv this
Heidi Joy chapter 102 . 12/16/2015
I just finished reading all of this story. It has consumed me for days. I was sucked in from the very beginning. Your writing style is exquisite. I want to know more so desperately. I think Chase still has a journey ahead of him. People suffering from TBI typically have five steps forward and two steps back. I'm so hungry for this story. I will be making an account now so I don't miss any updates. You are marvellous.
Laura's-eyes chapter 102 . 12/15/2015
Hey!
It's been so long. I'm over the moon that you are back. I've missed this story like you wouldn't believe. Thanks so much for not giving up on this wonderful story. I'm so excited to read what's to come :)
Pallada chapter 102 . 12/14/2015
Very insightful chapter! As a huge Chouse fan, I tend to focus on them and them only. That's why it was nice to be reminded how strongly Robert's injury effected the others, including Foreman; what a struggle it was for him to enter the OR and perform an extremely risky surgery, trying not only to keep the young Aussie alive but salvage as much of his brilliant brain as he could; and how different Eric's attitude towards the new Chase has become...Btw, I don't think the old Chase was such an ass but I liked him referring to himself as a "reformed arse", hehe. It's great that his sense of humour remained intact. ;) thank you for the great work!
Grateful fan chapter 101 . 12/13/2015
Oh my goodness I have missed this story. Continue soon please.
Holdin chapter 101 . 12/13/2015
Another update so soon is just the best! I am so happy you are continuing with this. I missed the characters so much. The best House fiction of all time!
Pallada chapter 101 . 12/13/2015
Great chapter, as always! I hope House will take the ball...if not for himself, then for Chase. He can play with it in Oz :) He used to steal it from House's desk whenever the older diagnostician wasn't around and was very possessive of it ;))) Ducklings' evaluation through their response to the ball was brilliant! Something House would do! Also, loved Masters' cameo ;)
Holden chapter 100 . 12/12/2015
Holy whiz balls! You are back this is like an early Christmas present. I have been dying for you to continue for so long. Please please please keep it going! Awesome chapter as always!
Pallada chapter 100 . 12/12/2015
OMG! You made my day! Seeing this update was like getting an early Christmas gift! Thank you sooo very much :)
Love your writing style. It's like every line evokes my emotional response. And sometimes it's not even plot related, you know. For example, when you said that House liked trilogies more than standalones b/c he was too lazy to bond with new characters, I realized that's probably the reason why I like fanfiction so much. ;) (and I do want CHAOS trilogy, so if you ever think of writing a sequel, I'd cheer the most :))
The way you portray House and Chase is beyond awesome. It's great to see how the initial tragic event changed them and changed their dynamic. In a way, they both became better men and now they are a true little family...
Can't wait for the next chapter. House made a nice logical breakdown for Chase and I look forward to seeing how it goes...thanks again!
kotofyr chapter 100 . 12/12/2015
The melody is great! Thank you for continuing this tune, for offering those beautiful sounds to us. It's been a long wait, but the story is here now and it feels fine. Please let it go on!
FiveStarFrankieFandom chapter 99 . 11/27/2015
This is literally my most favourite fic of all time! I just wanted to let you! Absolutely love it! Read it through so many times but I've only recently become a member on and started leaving reviews! But seriously I love it so much! I was never really into any AU fic before I read this but seriously I love this! Thank you! I can remember the first time I read it, it took a few days and each day I was actually looking forward to coming home so much so I could read it so thank you xx