Reviews for If It's Dinsday, This Must Be Castle Town
Nerumi H chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
That was so cute. On so many levels. Not to mention genuinely fantastic.

I love Ashei/Shad to absolutely no end, and I equally love the way you played their relationship here! Also, you're very funny, had me laughing out loud a few times during this. Especially Shad's argyle sock...oh man.

You did each of these adored characters justice, and your writing is superb. :)
Generala chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
I finally could finish this story a very funny one and very cute indeed.
lovely
The Musical CC chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
There aren't many ShadxAshei works, so finding one that's so well-structured and sweet is just AWESOME!
Hayal Kurmak chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
I love everything about this story! It's well-written, cute, and just plain funny! An older man so interested in the love affairs of the young folks... that's hilarious. Love the creativity, you definitely have style! :)
Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
A mis-matched couple that go perfectly together indeed, I think you've done really quite well on this fanfic :D It really did have me laughing out loud at times, and Link makes a good prince if you ask me XD
Lupi Loop chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
Aw that was so cute! I love Shad X Ashei stories and this was one of the best :)
Twilight3110 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I love this story at the moment... it great.

i still can't believe that Shad had a fight with a guy but it great how you did it. I love how you did this story and i can't wait until you done a another chapter.

keep up the great work...
ryttu3k chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
Yay, you put it on FF.N! *faves* I'm glad you did - there's a distinct dearth of decent Resistance fic around, and this one fills in the gap nicely :)