Reviews for Muggle Games
weirdgiraffe chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
Heyyyyy. Your back on this story! Hoooooray!

Usually you would think that twister would be boring to to read about but I absolutely lovededed this! So much that when I wrote lovededed, I had to write two more -eded.

I love how you added a little draluna in there. I usually ship Luna/Neville (Hey, if I write the ship, I should at least support it!) but I absolutely adore how you do dralunas.

You killed me with laughter in this chappie XD.

UPDATE SOOOOOOOON!
LadyFate chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
hmmm...games...well, you've definitely covered a good lot of them, but have you ever heard of a game called 'things'? If you haven't...well, Google it!
Ice-cream-and-cake-cake chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
LOL harry is like me when I'm tired. I act so crazy and dramtic then pass out in the middle of my rant or what ever I'm doing
ASDFGHJKL chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
OH MY ROWLING this story THIS STORY I am pissing this is the greatest thing ever XDD I think they should play 7 minutes in heaven 8D pleaseee continue to write all of this beautiful hilarity I can't even
Larka Rinna Luna chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
Remind me to bring Twister on my next vacation, which happens to be next week. It's a fun game. - Larka
theskaterbug chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
! Finish this PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE? I live itttt! I feel like Harry... And I don't particularly love hermy/snapoid either, or Ronny and Bellawella, but I LOVEITH Blaisie and Gingin. And I LOVE the Potty/Voldesnort bromance. Can you tell it's one thirty in the morning here? Haha. Anyways, I would continue to love you forever if you finished this... And wrote a third Life Project focusing on the other couples, namely Seamus(: Or the other group entirely. Like Shlongbottom and Padma and Theodorio. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE that. Now I shall bid you adeu in hopes that you will take my review to heart and continue writing.

Hugs and butterfly kisses,

Your Draco

(but not really, unfortunatly. It's just me, theskaterbug. I wish I was Drakey too.)
SINcerely Satan chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
i suggest what''s in your milk if u don't know how to play it here's how it goes u ask someone what's in your milk they say two random words u keep asking questions until they laugh if they laugh they have to ask someone else what's in your milk? and so on and so on BTW they have to answer with the 2 random words they chose ex: what do u eat for breakfast? answer: beetle juice
SINcerely Satan chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
poor ron
SINcerely Satan chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
EVIL! still loved it
SINcerely Satan chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
It is a smexy button once again EIIIIIIVIL ON TO THE LAUGHTER MWAHAH Draco: finish that laugh and die! every one else:yeah! me: OKAY OKAY I GET IT I ANNOY YOU YOUR LUCKY I DON;T OWN U AND THAT J.K. Rowling does! anyways great chapter and Draco's mommy is pregnant!
SINcerely Satan chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
U are EVIL I like it * joker grin* what was i doing ? o yeah laughing menicaly everyone: SHUT THE HECK UP! me: awww! well any way great chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 7/13/2011
I love this story it is just too funny. keep up the good work
Into Madness chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
Please update soon! I NEED to read more of this! :)
tortillatori chapter 13 . 6/18/2011
Wow this is a really funny idea i love it!
Vampire Sis chapter 13 . 6/4/2011