Reviews for Muggle Games
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
How are they going to go to the toilet since they drank so much?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
Surely since Harry was at THAT school years ago surely the food has gone off by now and Harry didn't have magic then so he couldnt put a spell of anti go bad on the food
Guest chapter 7 . 6/21/2015
What did HERNIONE dream about?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/21/2015
I thought harry feel asleep with ginny in his arms! Harry and Ginny climbed on top of the fallen cabinet. Ginny shivered on the harsh metal, and Harry enfolded her into his strong arms. Ginny sighed, content, but she was imagining different arms around her neck and waist. She felt guilty just for seeing black instead of the pale white of Harry's arms.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
I go weird crazy when I am tired too heheh
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
How do you do a strip dance without taking your clothes off?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
I thought snape was Draco godfather? Not blaise!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
Did blaise not take the truth potion too?
KatzeIason69 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
wow this was great and i sooo can't wait for the next story to this to come and i sure hope it's as funny as this one.;}*
Ewww chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
Wth is wats in ur milk! That's soooo wrong, ewwww. Ur a perv!
Lololoololololol chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
Hahabloodyha.
Yo chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
Howz abt we do charades. Once ma boyfriend acted out sex - I. Woz the assistant - no audience. Btw I'm 15.
MayaK chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
Lol, this thing is hilarious! I laugh, and my gparents are just like,"Whaat!" And I laugh so hard, and they're so casually like, "K." U r brillllllllianté!
Sarcasm is magam chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Gins gonna fall fo a slytherin. Lemme know when that happens cuz it's wen the world'll end!
Whoop chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
CLIFFY IN DA HOUSE! What what!
259 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »