Reviews for Muggle Games
amandaisalwayswright chapter 17 . 6/14/2012
how come voldie and snape were able to use magic?
LoveLaughMusic5913 chapter 18 . 6/1/2012
This is absolutely hilarious! the tom and harry brother potion was brilliant! and and all of it :D
Madd Madds chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
i just let my friend read this over my shoulder...she is now on the floor in hysterics well done ;)
Madd Madds chapter 18 . 5/20/2012
i loved this story it made me laugh out loud for what felt like hours! Please tell me you plan on writting a squeal! Please! *puppy dog eyes*
Amy Jessica Pond chapter 18 . 3/21/2012
Oh my gosh...finished all in one night. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER! D:

This was the AWESOMEST fanfiction EVER, I laughed so hard. Great idea!

Definitely looking forward to the sequel!
TheRealMrsDracoMalfoy24 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
oh my god when harry called him voldy, i legit laughed out loud! love this!
anne-lotr-hp chapter 18 . 3/18/2012
:) Cant to read the sequel :)
anne-lotr-hp chapter 17 . 3/18/2012
LOL at Ginny "Harry-pie" Totally cracked me up P
anne-lotr-hp chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
Im definitely going to check out "The Writer" after reading this XD
anne-lotr-hp chapter 15 . 3/17/2012
Lol at Cho's part P "Voldemort does not "bestow kisses." ROFL. I'm going to bed for now...reading the rest tomorrow. :) Can't wait.
anne-lotr-hp chapter 14 . 3/17/2012
As I read each chapter, I feel sad and sadder. Why? Because I realized that I'm nearing the end :(

I started laughing when you first described everyone's actions. LOL at Draco. Haha. "Draco had been standing with his bottom straight up in the air..." Omg, again, I spit out my water. You have a good sense of humor :)

"Get a room!" Harry cried, trying to cover his eyes in Voldemort's armpit."

"Voldemort put his face in Harry Potter's man spot." SO HILARIOUS.
anne-lotr-hp chapter 13 . 3/17/2012
Lol at Cho. I was smiling the entire chapter :)
anne-lotr-hp chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
Draco: "Forever have I never..." I've never laughed SO HARD, omg, that was so funny :')"Cucumber" LOL, my mom had to come over to see what was wrong with me. *calms down* ~starts reading~ *bursts out laughing* It was THAT funny.
anne-lotr-hp chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
LOOOOL AT VOLDEMORT "Of course I am. Now go sit by the Weasley boy. You're frightening me, Bellatrix." Aargh, cliffhanger ;)
anne-lotr-hp chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
LOL "Manly member." I bursted out laughing at Voldemort, "I found youuuuuuu" and "Yahoooooo". Lol.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »