Reviews for Muggle Games
anne-lotr-hp chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
"Snapeward". Laughed so hard :)
anne-lotr-hp chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
LOL at Voldemort "Truth or Dare, brat" Nice ending :)
anne-lotr-hp chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Haha, can't stop smiling :) Haha, "Febreeze and Lysol" Lool.
anne-lotr-hp chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
OMG, Voldemort's card and Draco's expression when he found out Narcissa was pregnant...OMG, I died. That was just so hilarious. Whew, I just cant stop laughing, good job. I'm going to be reviewing each chapter, if you don't mind. ;)
anne-lotr-hp chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
The way you wrote Cho...AMAZING. I was laughing like crazy. Good job on the first chapter. Reading Chpt. 2. Here we go... :)
yay chapter 18 . 3/14/2012
Camping! Should work out exactly as they plan. ;)
yay chapter 17 . 3/14/2012
That's a really, really weird dream but whatevs.
yay chapter 16 . 3/14/2012
Harry really should see a doctor about that.
yay chapter 15 . 3/14/2012
""Shut up and listen to the story. 7Once upon a time, a girl loved a boy who didn't notice her. 8The boy wasn't mean, just had a short attention span. 9He didn't notice anyone, not even when they gave all of the hints in the world. 10Even when they'd tried every trick in the book. 11So the girls decided to attack the boys that refused to notice them. 12They learned horrible hexes. 13Hexes only the most evil people know. 1Hexes that did unspeakable things. 2The girls weren't mean, though; just fed up. 3The hexes made the boys notice the girls. 4But this was their revenge: now, they paid no attention to the boys they secretly loved. 5This was the greatest revenge of all. The end." Harry scanned over the paper once more. "This sounds like a cry for help. You girls need counselling."

My favorite story.
yay chapter 13 . 3/14/2012
Ginny and Harry need relationship counseling.
yay chapter 12 . 3/14/2012
""Hermione," Ron said, ignoring her perfectly valid argument. "It's like a thirty year age difference! He was almost married when you were born! He's old enough to be your grandfather!""

My objection to that ship. Also, it's Ron who's afraid of spiders.
yay chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
They store good food at his school? Can I transfer?
yay chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
I wonder what Harry will do to Blaise...
yay chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
..but doesn't he love Parvati? Or at least like her? And why are Ginny and Harry able to lie about their relationship?
yay chapter 8 . 3/14/2012