Reviews for Easier to Run
YOU SUCK chapter 8 . 11/14/2016
FUCK YOU
STOP MAKING ME HAVE FEELINGS
CaseLC chapter 11 . 5/9/2016
I doubt you will every read this, but hey there is a chance. Anyway this story was great in both plot and writing style. I should of known it was Lucius manipulation. This story got me thinking of another I've read partially, "The Basket Case" I believe. This story also had Lucius separating Harry and Draco, but it was far worse than words. Oh he used spells and potions to erase Draco good memories of Harry and then he fostered hatred to Harry and gay people. Draco being gay was also forced to forget and hate that part of himself and enter into a hateful marriage to a woman, Astoria. Anyhow it was not my cup of tea because it was so depressing and for the fact that Draco's life was violated in such a way. This story is way better in that regard as it was a conscious choice of Draco's, not years worth of spell induced choices, that set the whole thing into motion. Anyhow thanks for the story.
LadyWhiteRose2015 chapter 11 . 4/1/2016
This was bloody good!
Pyrane chapter 11 . 8/20/2015
...But he didn't run. At all, in fact.
IT'S MISSLEADING US ALL THE WAY THROUGH the story !
It's so cruel, the stressing and bad expectation... I like it ;D
Thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Mpreg is a scenario for writers with hopeless delusion and lack of realism.
Breanna3593 chapter 11 . 5/19/2015
This was great! Thanks for writing.
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 11 . 3/26/2015
One of the sweetest stories I have read. Great job!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 11 . 2/6/2015
Loved it wish it was longer though
BlueRubyBeat chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
Awwwww...so cute! :) Made me want to punch Draco in the nads and the nose for most of the story! Great job! ;)
musme chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
sweet!

I like it
Natsumi chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
Wow! This was so cute! I love BZHP, but there are so few stories out there that this really made my day! I love how Harry stood up for his family and for his happiness :)
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
Aww. It ended too soon. Hardly no blaise/ harry sexy time at all. Booooo! Hahahhaa! But still love it! ;)
Absolutely Fourtunate chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
Spectacular. Though, I was still hoping for more Draci bashing. It was a sufficient amount. This story was great though. Can't wait until a year passes and I forget the ending so I can read it again with all te same reactions.
Sakihinata chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
Oh my, interesting plot, I liked it ;)
JulianneL chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
Draco...I have no words...he's SUCH AN ASSSSSSSSS! He needs to DIE! Sorry, just being uber emotional. I've read the whole thing before so I know he's not all bad, but that in NO WAY redeems him. I really hate him here.