Reviews for Frogs and Princes
Emilyhotchnerforever chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Hehehehe! They are really meant to be! I want that jason guy to suffer so badly for hurting emily. But the upside was it provided an opportunity for hotch ane emily to be together. They are so lovely! Hope that u keep writing hotly or h/p fics:-)
Nicolette3103 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Normally the idea of Emily marrying someone else would throw me off a story but I actually really liked this one, good job!
TML9115 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Another great story... I'm glad Jason is out of the picture... dull as dish water...that was freaking great...
Luv-A-Bull chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was a REALLY REALLY AMAZING idea! Very creative and different for them and I loved it!

And I think it is believable that Emily would Marry someone because she didn't think there would be anyone else and she wanted a kid even if she didnt love the guy. And the whole team would totally go after them. And the whole part were it was he was like "can i ask what you reason for saying no was" and she says You OMG that was 3

Thank you for writing! :)

- Lisa
lilz54 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Loved it. Emily's reasons for saying 'yes' to Jason were dumb. Should have paid more attention to her reason for saying no.
codename.penguin chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
nice light hearted story. Very entertaining, 'I want a new normal' ..i like that line!

Your story just makes you wish they mass produced Hotch in a factory.
mylittlehairybutt chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Naw so sweet :D

I loved it :D

xx
0909090 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
like? love it! he's such a gallant fella! and that makes him so endearing! love him much!

thank you!

julia
Ana Paula Duchovny chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
this story has much to render yet, continue ...
romiross chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
AWWwwwww! so sweet! Love it, love your hotch!
Penelope Charmosa chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
sorry ... had not realized that just going to have a chapter.
Penelope charmosa chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Yes .. Hotch is a true prince ... anxious for the next chapter.