Reviews for Understanding
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Awww this was sweet and I loved Dick. I loved this story because honestly it made me think about how i would react if anyone in my family(ANYONE) announced that they were dating my best friend :O
As sad as it is to say I'm not sure if i'd ever be able to be so selfless as to apologize and set them up again...and i think i'd be kinda hurt that they waited a month to tell me:[ i mean i'd understand but i think it would have made me feel alone like already they're forming a pair and keeping secrets from me:/
I'm home chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was very sweet. Although Nightwing's reaction had less to do with the the idea that the pair weren't right for each other and more to do with his comfort level, he reaction reminded me a little bit of how I am when my sister brings home a guy:)
Blessed24 7 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I can see why Dick would get a little creeped out about their relationship, but I'm glad he came around. I LOVED his present to Bruce. ;D
Glass Canary chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
:D perfect
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Oh, this is lovely.
laughingbat chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
what? This only has one review? Blasphemy *throws a dozen more on it* Love it. Very realistic, and damn you and your hinted DickxRoy... didn't even knew I liked that pairing. That is all *poof*
Kyer chapter 1 . 7/1/2010

I totally get how Dick was feeling though. All I have to do is imagine one of my parents suddenly announcing they were dating school best friend. That would be ultra creepy to be getting over really fast.

Poor like him to sacrifice himself. And Bruce too.

Man, I want a picture of Wally in a green polo and black jeans. He must have looked hot in that.