Reviews for A Numbered Existence
Nanya chapter 29 . 7/13/2011
Uno and Arf competing for Yuuno? Well, THAT will be interesting down the line.

So, you had Yuuno actually use his teleportation skills lethally then? Awesome.
GeshronTyler chapter 28 . 7/13/2011
I have mixed feelings about this chapter. It's technically just fine, in my opinion, but my personal emotional reaction is conflicting somewhat with my preference for "realistic" character reactions. I like Subaru as a character, so I'm pleased when she gets a good role in a story. I'm also aware that Subaru doesn't really have the combat bent that her idol/mentor Nanoha does. The fact that she doesn't "shine" in her role as a small unit commander makes me feel a bit sad, while I like that your showing that not all of the "main" characters are adapting well to wartime operations. The subject of the "berserking" newly minted Combat Cyborg is a very good point, tragic as it is. Drastic measures often have drastic consequences.

Thanks, read you next time.
Shimmer712 chapter 28 . 7/5/2011
Poor Sylvia!

Can't Uno hack in and get her cybernetics switched off?
Nanya chapter 28 . 7/3/2011
So...

Did they see a factory that made kids into combat cyborgs or something?
Endymion2314 chapter 28 . 7/3/2011
Ah Mad Scientists always forgetting OFF switches. Cool chapter. Always fun to see this and In the Service update.
Nanya chapter 27 . 5/29/2011
Uh... Really, really short. I have nothing to say about this chapter, really...

Hope it gets expanded on in later chapters.
Eleventh Messenger chapter 26 . 3/24/2011
Woo! You live!

Glad to see an update. Also, very interested to see the positive repercussions of the only friendly Reinforce getting full access to her abilities again.
Nanya chapter 26 . 3/24/2011
So... Is Einhart alive or not here?
Atlan chapter 26 . 3/24/2011
Squee! Update! And more Vivio!

You know, at first I kept track of where this fic differed from cannon, and the differences were kinda jarring. Now, they flow together really well. I especially like what you're doing with Vivio.

(Bonus point for your continuing strong chatacterization of the cyborgs. Though I'm still hoping for Subaru and Ginga to get a scene or two.)

Looking foward to seeing Cyborg-Samuel.
D the Q chapter 25 . 2/22/2011
Off your two MGLN stories, I like this one the most. You've truly made the Numbers Heroines of Their Own Story (a little Troping there). In the anime I could barely tell them apart (or assign right names to proper characters); now they are very Real. Reading ViVid has also helped in that regard.

One of the best parts was chaps 22 & 23; you watch them in action and you realize most mages are _trained_ for dueling, but the Numbers are _built_ for WAR. They move like a well-oiled commando team-everyone has a purpose and a mission. And while they dont quite operate mind-linked like the Marriage do, they're still far better coordinated than any human team.

Also a good bit regarding the Huckebein-they are less than a dozen vs an entire Stellar Federation. If they'd acted more like terrorists and less like supervillans, they might have run the TSAB ragged, but they let their enemy get organized...and it showed. There is still the Silver Cross Bible and the threat of Eclipse out there; it will be curious to see if you address it.

Im hooked on this story for the long run, guaranteed!
Nanya chapter 25 . 2/20/2011
This was a heartwarming chapter. VERY heartwarming.

Good job.
GeshronTyler chapter 25 . 2/20/2011
These "Homefront" interludes as it were, are nice character pieces for characters that didn't get much screen time in Strikers. It looks to be a bit different in Forces, but I have to say, it's a lot more work for the writer when a character is mostly a blank slate. Kudos.
vernaides chapter 25 . 2/20/2011
I am continuously amazed at the depth of your character studies. Soon I'm going to run out of adjectives (if I haven't already ;; ) to describe how good you are with these.

Keep it up! :)
GeshronTyler chapter 24 . 1/7/2011
I think I see what you did there. _ Veyron (and perhaps Arnage) are going to be instrumental in combating the Neo-Belkans/RitterClones? That's a damn ironic twist, if Veyron manages to finally break Eclipse's hold on him.

Thanks, readingon.