Reviews for A Numbered Existence
GeshronTyler chapter 17 . 11/27/2010
Amusing. _ Though the simulation scenario isn't... I do wonder what the reaction of the "NeoWolkenritter/NeoBelkans" might be to Vivio, as Sankt Kaiser. I've had this fanon concept that the "Book of the Night Sky" and it's master was supposed to be an official register of all mages and their spells for the imperial government (one of the 3 main kingdoms of Belka), that went rogue, so it could have been possible for their to be a connection between Vivio and it. Or Einhart, or Ixpellia.
GeshronTyler chapter 18 . 11/27/2010
Vivio is going to be thrown into the thick of things, isn't she? If she were a (well, I guess she _is_ P) a heroic spirit, she'd be Saber, of course. _ This version of Vivio might have some interesting conversations with Einhart Stratos. Hmm, might some of the numbers also have connections to a previous existance as royal guards?
Nanya chapter 17 . 11/22/2010
*Laughs* Ha ha ha! The ending was pretty funny.
vernaides chapter 17 . 11/22/2010
Nice chapter. Uno laughing so hard is priceless!
GeshronTyler chapter 16 . 11/3/2010
Nice insights to Sette. Unfortunately, she'll probably never really "get it", she'll probably always have to make an effort to communicate emotionally. Much like Data from ST:TNG.
Nanya chapter 14 . 9/27/2010
Poor Sette. Trying to figure out emotions is one of the harder things for anyone to realize.

Still, this is a good chapter.

I see you also believe that Isis is a cyborg.

Heh, can't wait to see if that gets confirmed or not in Force.
Nanya chapter 13 . 9/21/2010
The ending was "D'aww" worthy. Heh, good job.

Nice to see non-serious Tre here.
Eleventh Messenger chapter 13 . 9/20/2010
These stories are not getting nearly enough reviews and kudos. As such, kudos to you, sir.
GeshronTyler chapter 12 . 9/14/2010
Oh, I liked this one. _ Revenge can be so sweet.
Nanya chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
wow... Um, go Uno!
Sunder the Gold chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
Very nice.

However, I think you put yourself in a logical trap. One can interpret your writing to say that Jail and Quattro are what they are by nature, and do not have the ability to recognize their shortcomings, let alone change them. If Uno feels this is true, then she is rational enough to pity them both and seek to thwart them out of compassion rather than revenge.

How much does your Uno believe that they Quattro could have chosen to be a kinder sister rather than the monster she is? Jail?

Also, the phrase "A reflection of the Belkan concept of her soul must appear like" is missing the word "what" between "of the".
Nanya chapter 11 . 9/10/2010
I like this story, really. Not enough stories give focus to the Numbers. Need more stories that do. So, for that, I thank you for posting this.
vernaides chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading these little gems. Your ability to peer into the minds of the characters, and deliver them in such detail is a testament to your skills as a writer. I salute you! :)
GeshronTyler chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
Quite amusing. Do carry on. _

What were they going do to with the guts of a naval cannon, I wonder? I presume the intelligence Sein figured out will be revealed in the future. Or maybe it's a red herring. Mmmm, herring...

Thanks, read you next time.
GeshronTyler chapter 7 . 7/28/2010
Meh, I'd figure Chrono might have met all the Numbers at some point, or at least the ones that were "rehabilitated". Neat idea, with the special section at the library. A backstory detail for the MSLNverse that I've thought of is that "Starburst Station" is actually built around the Infinite Library, an artifact perhaps from the Belkan Era, or before.

Thanks for giving Arf some screentime, she needs the love. _

I like the take on Nove and Otto.

Thanks for the chapter, read you next time.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »