Reviews for Chance
Lolabell chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
I love the ending. When she smacks him in the head it keeps the story from taking itself too seriously. Good fix.
firebunny618 chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
very good, i like that 'overdramatic wb couple' statment, very funny. although, they can't be one now! stupid wb and their stupid people with their stupid canceling of good shows...but i'm not bitter! _
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Thank you SO so much for ever submitting a GD story! It rulz! *Silver Kitten*
swtster chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
omg, that's so sweet! Good Job!

fall into the

·')

.·.·) .·*)

(.· (.· .·

.·.·*·-»abyss

(.·
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
You should have written more it was really good then you just ended it. What about their first date?
AriaWolfen chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
That was great. I couldn't wait till they started a glory days category. thnx for the contribution this should be a good category i love glory days and i love fanfic so now i get both together yeah!

I'm probably gonna write one soon now that they actually have the category. Keep writing this is such GREAT news!
kvm chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
omg! i am so so so so so glad that there is finally a glory days group! i can't wait to post and read what else you've got! this was really good! Sam/Zane are sooo perfect together and I'm so glad you feel the same way!
Jenny chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
even though it's not that long at least its about glory. thanks for making the first glory days fanfic
KathrynValmont chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
hey, iread this on the glory days fanfic roswell group. You probably know me as roswellgeneration. Good fic. Phew! now i know where on i can post my glory days fanfic latta
Cerveth chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
That was a really good story! I hope you write some more stories for Glory Days!
kara chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
that was an awesome story! please write more on glory days! its my fav show!