Reviews for Soldier
butski chapter 1 . 5/14
I think it's great and I liked it, especially the ending.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
The Power Of Names chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I like how you ended this.
Johanna Night chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
...this is amazing. Be proud-this is beautiful and gorgeous and i can't get enough of it. Outstanding job on this-you captured emotions and feelings perfectly.
Westiegal chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
That was great!
pokeherwithastick chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Beautiful. The way you wrote Cas, it was just... wow. I admire you, I really do.
KrimsonKitsu chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is absolutely wonderful! I actually prefer that you kept the slash at bay. While it is nice sometimes, the stories that I appreciate the most are the ones where the focus is on the relationship (which on its own is more powerful and intimate than almost anything else I've seen on the television.) I feel like some of the closing sequence felt a bit rushed when compared to the beginning, but other than that, beautiful work.
Blume chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Ahhh! the wonderful perks of falling! :P

But really, imagine being unable to feel and suddenly meeting Dean and beginning of experience all these emotions… it must be intoxicating, alluring… dangerous!
obsession-rules-me chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
i really liked this! twas uber cute :D

i also enjoyed how you kept the slash to true Supernatural subtext form, lol xD i may perfer fullblown slash but subtext is always fun!
goldennight16 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
As simple as I can put it: I loved this. Every word. :)
Beizanten chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This strory is brilliant. Really in character. I always wonder why cas was assign to raise Dean from hell. Why not other Angel especially Michael? So it really make sense that Cas was the fastest angel
TeamDean79 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This is awesome. I loved how Cas pieced Dean's soul back together and put himself into him, and then exploded at Dean later. I loved that he called Dean a son of a bitch. That was AWESOME. I love Cas so much. And...I'm kind of glad you didn't turn this into slash, because if it was slash, I wouldn't have read it, and it's so AWESOME. I also love that Castiel is a really fast flier (which I recall from your other story I've just finished reading "Chasm.")

I'm going to favorite this, because I love it so much.
banspurpleboxers chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Cute. Just so wonderfully adorable, with a tinge of sadness and angst to it. Love it. 3

The chemistry between Dean and Cas is just amazing; it's always fun and very interesting playing with that little thing they have going on. Yeah, I agree. Both have given so much in this Apocalypse, yet both of them need to stay strong and not give up. They're heroes, and heroes must fight even until the end and save the world for all of us. I love how Dean is able to change Cas for the better, even with the weight of the whole word on this so very tired hunter's shoulder. And I love how Cas is smart enough to know what is right and is willing to sacrifice all for Dean. God their relationship screams for so much love.
Nath2704 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Great fic. I love your description of how Castiel went to hell, rescued Dean and took care of his soul, but especially how he always saw Dean’s light despite all that darkness.

What you explore in this story, was what made me love Castiel as a character in the first place, specks of feelings making their way through his blank expression and scaring him in the process. Because somehow it’s always scaring when you experience a new feeling and it must be a thousand times more scaring if you’re feeling for the very first time, above all if you’re not supposed to and when some of those first feelings are confusion, despair and fear. And you did a terrific job showing all that.

I have nothing against slash, but I definitely prefer seeing it as friendship.
lovinolima chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This was wonderfully awesome! I don't really know what else to say, but I liked it alot:) I liked the subtle Cas/Dean hints. It wasn't obvious, but it had just enough to give the point. Stories like this really make me support the Dean/Castiel pairing more and more. lol. Nice job

Emily Laughs chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I thought that was really well done. I'm not into the slash deal myself, but I really liked the evolution here of the relationship. I also felt that Cas was really in character. Thanks for writing this!