Reviews for Hetalia Noir
Heather chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Whatever story it is of yours, I always start laughing my ass off whenever the provinces show up.
CanadaLove123EEEEK chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
OMG I absolutly loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep writing!
CameronEmma chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I have a brother named Ethan that comes from Ontario and a friend named Alexandre that comes from Qu├ębec...

But instead of fighting each other they would embarass me '

But I love how Mathieu is in the story and how everyone reacts to each other.

Good Luck!

Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
You write out Alfred being like all the stereotypical detectives in old movies perfectly. XD

Hey Canada, at least he won't throw holy water at your face like Religous!Alfred would! XD
NonAlloyed chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
this is a REALLY good story idea

PlusSurLeSite chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
"You realize, Detective, that your internal monologues are not internal." He asks, raising a slender golden eyebrow and, in that one gesture, managing to shove all my mistakes and shortcomings and weaknesses into my face.

I think that all your stories will end in favs &/or alerts.

I love them. Thanks !
Fun And Fancie Free chapter 1 . 10/5/2010

Snarky!Canada is completely for the win. I would like for this to be comntinued, but if not, it's still a lovely story besides.

And for some reason, the thought of my country being a booty call sneds me into giggles.
Hikari Heartache chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Lol I love it!
AFJ PI chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
ahahaha wtf, this is probably the greatest thing I have ever read.

Oh god, Al with a sherlock is that so easy to picture?

And yes yes yes; love the addition of Ontario and Quebec lmao

I really hope you continue this, it would be a shame to let it go.

Hellathedeath chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
OMG, this is so funny!

"You realize, Detective, that your internal monologues are not internal." - Best line EVER!

"You wrote my name on your palm so you wouldn't forget." - LOL Arthur, how could you!

Your Matthew is hilarious, I love his personality! he is so...awesome! XD

Really, I would be completely elated if you update it *puppy eyes* pleaseee!
Sybil Corvax chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
bahahaha! I love it :D

Can't wait for the next part, but I guess I have to XD
Kira92 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
No matter how insane Alfred can go, I will always love him! And Matthew too, Im sure.

Well, what an AMAZING story! I loved every single detail! And I love how Matthew its not being a complete Moe as a lot of people portray him to be. He is strong, people, and he can reduce Alfred to tears with just words!

Aww, just perfect.

QueenCelestiaxyv chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
More please? Totally am enjoying the way you write and an irritable Canada is always good!
Tootsieroll90 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
lmao! al has horrible mood swings eh? XD and poor matt...

luv the out loud monologues X3

i would luv to read more of this! totally made my day ;3
BFDreaming chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Ff- so much love. This is brilliant.