Reviews for Ninja And Werewolf
xXKawaii4everXx chapter 15 . 2/21
I'm sad... Hinata's most likely not coming back to Konoha and so is Leah to La Push... *inserts crying emoji*
grrrrrrrr chapter 19 . 1/18
The fuck
Alexis D chapter 19 . 1/13
Please continue this story
Guest chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
Hey soooo ummmm it been sooo long like eternity but I really think you should continue this story I know you prop able hav better things to do but actually many want to know wat happenes next
K9 chapter 19 . 3/17/2014
It's wonderful and awesome
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 19 . 2/15/2014
This fic íş so AWESOME! i LOVE it! I never knew that there were SethxHinata fics and i was so surprised! I love Seth! Please Please PLEASE CONTINUE! Update update UPDATE! You have to! Plz?
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
:( still waiting for an update
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
Anddddddd where is the next chapter?
Guest chapter 19 . 11/18/2013
I'm loving this story, please continue, and soon!
RomanticKissez chapter 19 . 8/20/2013
Ahhhh such a shame v.v I read this on a whim. You see, I don't really like twilight but an author did a oneshot about Jacob and Hinata. I thought, 'why not give it a try?' At first I read the very few JacobHina only. Then I saw your seth and hinata. Now, I didn't know how he looked so, you know, google search and all. I was like, "aww what a cutie!" SO, after I read your story my only current OTP is SethxHina. And you are the only really good one here. Now i see your last update is 2011 and I cannot help but be disappointed. You got me hooked on SethxHina...
drizzt chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
...WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !

all of that equals Seth's mind and mine as well
Guest chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
This is Exciting PLEASE put more chapters of this story it's AWSOME
Aurora Heiress chapter 19 . 4/30/2013
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE I'M DYING OF ANXIOUSNESS HERE!-! I want the next chapter! PLZ UPDATE! :) :) ::""")
kuriaka chapter 19 . 3/14/2013
im loving this story please keeping going with it
Yinna Chan chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
aww i want hin-chan to stay on earth with seth