Reviews for Ninja And Werewolf
dvilleza chapter 18 . 1/8
I'm sorry, the c word seemed harsh. let's replace it with the word 'dickwaffle'
dvilleza chapter 17 . 1/8
fourwords going through my mind right now: you're a cheeky cunt. stop adding angst, damn you
person chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Only thing wrong is that you told the story twice which wasd annoying and then seth's attitude.

You have jacob and the rest of the pack more relaxed to the cullens, that just wrong, seth, is 100 the cullens. He has zero issue with them. He sees them as aprt of his pack, his family. Seth never hated them his harte is to kind for that.

And you done gone and made hinata soooo poitiful. That pitiparty she threw was so hard to read. Otherwise, cool
scarlettravencrove chapter 19 . 3/1/2015
Hope you continue !
xXKawaii4everXx chapter 15 . 2/21/2015
I'm sad... Hinata's most likely not coming back to Konoha and so is Leah to La Push... *inserts crying emoji*
grrrrrrrr chapter 19 . 1/18/2015
The fuck
Alexis D chapter 19 . 1/13/2015
Please continue this story
Guest chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
Hey soooo ummmm it been sooo long like eternity but I really think you should continue this story I know you prop able hav better things to do but actually many want to know wat happenes next
K9 chapter 19 . 3/17/2014
It's wonderful and awesome
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 19 . 2/15/2014
This fic íş so AWESOME! i LOVE it! I never knew that there were SethxHinata fics and i was so surprised! I love Seth! Please Please PLEASE CONTINUE! Update update UPDATE! You have to! Plz?
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
:( still waiting for an update
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
Anddddddd where is the next chapter?
Guest chapter 19 . 11/18/2013
I'm loving this story, please continue, and soon!
RomanticKissez chapter 19 . 8/20/2013
Ahhhh such a shame v.v I read this on a whim. You see, I don't really like twilight but an author did a oneshot about Jacob and Hinata. I thought, 'why not give it a try?' At first I read the very few JacobHina only. Then I saw your seth and hinata. Now, I didn't know how he looked so, you know, google search and all. I was like, "aww what a cutie!" SO, after I read your story my only current OTP is SethxHina. And you are the only really good one here. Now i see your last update is 2011 and I cannot help but be disappointed. You got me hooked on SethxHina...
drizzt chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
...WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !

all of that equals Seth's mind and mine as well