Reviews for They Grow Up so Fast
Just Great! Xd
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
Very funny and interesting
the.stories.live.on chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
Of course Eve's puberty would be like that. And you're right about Train never having a serious relationship. This will be interesting to explore. Keep it up!
One Who Treks Through Space chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
I love this story! Will you please write more VERY soon?
Dante's blade chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
Hahaha, good story i liked it, maybe you could make it a continuation heh but well that is up to you, but i liked the story (well i am on the evextrain side after all) and it was quite funny with Eve been all "One-chan" with Train, poor Black cat he lost a lot of dignity XD

So anyway, good job with the fic, maybe i will wcheck other fics you have wrote(though it really doesnt matter that much, doesnt it)
PlumPocky chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
Awesome! The story was straight to the point without any fluff. I love it, especially when Train saved Eve and that lady at the bookstore. Oh, and the Sven and Tearju department too, lol.
canadiangirl13 chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
I really loved the end although I'd love if there was more. And yes I get what you're trying to do in the Svan/Tearju department. Awesome story, I loved and it was different because no one's ever really done what you did before an din my opinion it was a really good idea that made an awesome story.
Kuchiki Rukia-taichou chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
wow . . . another interesting story I got from Black Cat. it's a nice story . . .

please update, soon. i'm really looking forward for the next chapter . . .
canadiangirl13 chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
I actually really like this. I admit at first I thought I wasn't going to but I started reading it and I love it. I can't wait for more so please update soon.
Kats02980416 chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
I love that something is lingering between Train and Eve. This love/hate relationship of a sort that they have going on. Its interesting that Tearju notices something between the two. Train doesnt seem too enthused about Eve texting Leon. Why is that? Cant wait for more to come.
Kuronekoxx chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
That was adorable! Can't wait to see more.
PlumPocky chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
LMFAO! I love the way Eve looks older than Train! I only have a couple things to comment about:1, isn't Train a little TOO meek? 2, I think it's itadakimasu, but i'm not sure, and 3, that was a kickass story!