Reviews for Not Really
AlitaMae chapter 1 . 6/4
This is so sad yet so beautiful
MrsCloWeasly chapter 1 . 3/19
clap clap clap
kickbuttowskiyeah chapter 1 . 1/5
This is, very sad, it's terrifyingly beautiful. Other fanfictions had an ending where they found the ones who actually loves them and all, but after i read this i realised that i need it. This is so beautiful, i never thought that there is a possibility they got married, have more than obligatory sex, and does not love each other, just, have something more than that, below love, but beneath any lust or friendship, or the word i love you itself. Thank you very much for posting this, you give me a thought, hope you have a nice day!
Thukefan101 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Beautiful.
kitkatritrat chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Wow...this was powerful. Good job, wonderful writing. -Kit Kat
The Harry Potter Hippo chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
My god my heart broke when I read that it was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
A marriage of friendship. Actually, not even friendship. More like...I can’t explain it. But it’s a true blessing from God. I like to think that they really did love each other instead of merely cared in the real book because neither of them deserve this kind of marriage, especially Draco (we learned to grow up with him so we side with him more, but had it been Astoria, we would side with her more, if you understand my meaning). Anyways, in this story, Draco is now in Heaven, safer than Earth.

God bless. Great story.
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This is interesting. Draco hasn't ever seemed like the kind of character to 'fall' in love or even easily be in love and your Astoria seems the same. I'd like to think that maybe they had been in love by the end and failed to realize it but that may just be wishful thinking. I like how you covered the course of lives without making it feel too awfully sad, and the little dashes of sorta humor were nice. I love relationships that don't begin with meet cute or love at first sight, and this is just my kinda thing. And it left me thinking too, which is always nice :)
angiedotdotla chapter 1 . 12/5/2010

angsty. but sometimes, its nice to also have a story on how Draco did become a good person in the end, and Astoria helped him, instead of this kind. im the kind of person who likes happy endings...

but ur story is good too :)

i would recommend "Antipathy"(its im my favorites if you want to see)
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
BEAUTIFUL!

Kamai6
chab chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
beautiful :)
emLILYEVANS chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
that was awesome ! but mega depressing. great work
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That was incredibly well written and very touching. Great job!
brujon chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
So sad, but wonderful. The theme was original, and also sad and wonderful. I love "But they still cared for each other." I love it :D
xoxphoenix chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was a beautifully written story! I really felt it, well done :)