Reviews for The Inevitable
Chibichibi Astro chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
You have got to write whats next?...you made me cry why? Im crying but i want to know what happens next *sniff*
Calypso chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
You know what I would LOVE? A PERCY JACKSON AND ASTRO BOY CROSSOVER! OMG IT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! (puppy dog face)
Frozen Turbo chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
What song is that lullaby he was singing
frozen turbo chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
I hate you I'm crying too hard.
astro-.-luvr10 chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Is this the 2003 or 2009
gooby 09 chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
so sad!
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Waaahhhhhh! -cries- Astro died? Nooooo :'(

Great story! but sad :'(...
Desiree Phantom chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
Denku is a girl. They say that in the series. But well done! And I think it's spelled 'Cocoral'.
BerryCoffeeCake chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
This is going to sound rediculous..but it feels like losing a family member reading this. I'm crying right now, and my friend's are making fun of me for crying over a Cartoon character that hasn't actually died, but I can't help it. It's so sad. Astro dead? NOO! This is a really good story idea. It's something I think everyone thinks about in regard to thier hero sooner or later. One day..they won't be there. Excellent story!
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I'm disappointed that this is yet another story that follows the English version of 2003, but you seemed to make Astro slightly less bratty than his normal English-version self. kudos to you for that.

Do I get bonus points for guessing what he's singing/humming?

*inhale*

So-ra o ko-ete! Ra ra ra hoshi no ka-nata~!

Iku-uzo, A-tomu, je-eto no kagi-iri!

ooh!ooh! or

What is the reason of my birht? Reason of my life, question of maaaaan? What he iiiiiiiis. What he waaaaaaants.

I must say, that part I had fun with. Double kudos.
c chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
this is so sad it made me cry and i mean CRY. cant Astro cum bak to life or summet :'(
Magiske-Fingrer chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
So... SAD! *cries* TT_TT

Good story btw '
ScarlettRoseWhite chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
It's still sad even the second time. TT_TT

I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Syndey chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa! Astro singing! *faints*
ScarlettRoseWhite chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
This was sooooo sad! I will read read this story again and will hope for a sequel. You are a great writer.