Reviews for Boyfriend vs Butler
Zhaoq chapter 1 . 4/12
Thank you. Bella was annoying me so much...
taarke chapter 1 . 3/12
It's hilarious! I Love it
Timeless number 1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Yes! I really needed this, thanks for writing it. I kinda expected for Sebastian to say "In my day vampires didn't sparkle."
Taeh chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
haha, that is Grell of you.. Always flirting with Sebastian..

Oh poor Bella.. First she got caught with a couple man and thinks she is save.. Then her boyfriend slaughters them, then Ciel and Sebastian come and take him out.. Oh poor Bella.. Doesn't realise that a demon is a lot stronger then a little sparkling vampire.. :D
Echoingmist chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
YESSS! Thank you so very much for writing this! I needed that! *feels all inspired *
Cecilia54 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Kei-chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
..ha! I love it !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Kirigiri Kyouko chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Why is the fairy bleeding? Didn't it say that vamp- not even, fairies don't bleed? You know, I really don't think Grell would have said red suited her, because Grell adores red.
LoveMuffins chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
i'm a twilight fan but OH GOD THIS WAS JUST TO FUNNY besides they were really and i mean REALLY ooc not that i really cared it could have been anybody in bella and edward's spot i would have still laughed as long as sebastian kill everybody and there is no romance i don't really care what happens well anyways LoveMuffins is out piece \(*0*)y X3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
HAHA TAKE DAT YOU GAY SPARKLING FAIRY! Woo Bassy-chan you killed the bane of my very existence! Good job :)
CrimsonSun45 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013