Reviews for The Bond of Aura
Lolduude chapter 13 . 9/28
I can't wait for a new chapter! (Looks at last update and sees it was 8 months ago) Oh. PLEASE DON'T END THIS!
This story is shit
Some 15 yo guy chapter 13 . 6/23
You have some natural talent for writing! I read through all of the chapters and I loved the content. Maybe you should consider writing a sequel/chapter 14?
Aurawarrior13 chapter 7 . 6/25
Hooooo boy. I remember quite well that in the original Lucario LOOOOOVVEEEDD to read. He got it right away! Just like Wii Sports! Write On!
Aurawarrior13 chapter 2 . 6/25
Are "hotcakes" like pancakes? And I agree, this one is much more advanced and I thoroughly enjoy it! I remember reading your older version when I hit chapter 100 of TSSEWC and liking it. Write On!
Draconian Master chapter 13 . 6/1
Normally I don't read Pokémon fanfics, but I gotta say... I LOVE this story! Please keep up the WONDERFUL work!
Auramaniji chapter 1 . 5/31
I don't know what to say.
Wow...I'm not too sure how to feel about this chapter. In a good way though! I practically died laughing when lucario learned how to use aura sphere and asked if there was someone Chris hated. Hilarious! Reading this is giving me an adrenaline rush for some reason...So what exactly happened with the aura sphere? The boom I can understand but why would it LOOK like a terrorist attack? But otherwise was pretty funny. Love that little riolu in his head. So cute! Awesome job and just so you know cannot create account follow or favorite the author/story...but I would if I could!
Dragonballzfanitic chapter 1 . 3/29
lol I don't blame this person for being scared of a Lucario that came out of a video game. If two of my favorite characters from my favorite anime series came out of my TV during a stormy night I'd be freaking out for months.
Dragonballzfanitic chapter 13 . 3/29
Cool fanfic. It's nice and very well-written. I like how Chris and Lucario slowly but surely become closer each chapter, well except for that one part where Lucario just snaps and there's a strain in their friendship but still a great story.
aaron chapter 2 . 3/23
an exiting chapter about lucario
a very shocking chapter considering the fact lucario is my favorite pokemon
a very shocking chapter considering lucario is my favorite pokemon
Bandicoot Sauce chapter 13 . 3/18
Interesting, to say the least.
MewTwo and Mew chapter 13 . 3/3