Reviews for The Bond of Aura
pardon me asking, but when are you posting the next chapter?
wtf my birthday on september 30th too
Spheal chapter 3 . 3/15
lucario? I would like to see that!
Stormwaffle chapter 1 . 3/16
As a fellow Lucario fan myself, I must commend you on your very realistic writing style. The lightning coming through the window and striking your DS without destroying it was simply incredible. I must say, your blatant self-insertion has left me wanting to read more of this incredibly realistic story. Your character's willingness to touch a DS even though it might explode is bravery of the highest caliber. Also, I find it highly realistic that a Lucario came out of your DS after it being struck by lightning (which very clearly should not have destroyed your house and your character). However, the highest point of realism was when your parents abandoned you after "graduating" kindergarten. This story is simply sublime, and definitely doesn't make me want to throw myself off of the goddamned Spear Pillar.
9 out of 10 so it's in my !
Spheal chapter 1 . 3/13
#10\10
KnuxJoethetroopa9314 chapter 15 . 3/13
UMMMMMMMMMM

I did not see that coming.
PikaPalooza chapter 15 . 2/25
Love the story! The characters are great, and I can't wait for chapter 16! Hurry up and post it ASAP!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/26/2016
Oh no! Not the Spanish lessons! The English ones were hard enough, I'm sure... ;P
Knightwalker chapter 15 . 12/22/2016
YOOOOOOO! YOU UPDATED! I'M SO HAPPY! I was just thinking about this story and decided to check up on it and re-read the story...But then everything changed when I saw "Chapter 15".

I wanted to scream in joy but couldn't given how it was 1:00 am, I think, so I couldn't express my happiness outwardly.

This chapter was amazing. I love seeing everything through Lucario's point of view, from how he describes math and English to how he tries to understand Chris's emotions. It's such good writing!

But I did not expect that twist of events with Chris. I felt a pang in my heart! I loved the way Lucario finally manned up and decided to comfort Chris and how they hugged it out. (Lucario needs except his feelings already)

I loved this chapter and look forward to the next update! Happy three month belated birthday!
Knightwalker chapter 15 . 12/22/2016
Yooooooooo you updated! I'M SO HAPPY! I was just thinking about this story a few days ago and I decided to check up on it and re-read the story...But then everything changed when I saw Chapter 15.

I wanted to scream in joy but it was like 1:00 I think when I saw the update so I couldn't express my happiness.

This chapter almost had me crying, I felt a pang in my heart! I love seeing everything through Lucario's point of view as he describes simple things like math and English to the way he senses Chris' emotions. You have done a wonderful job at that. I did not expect that sudden curve ball for Chris, it took me by surprise. Nevertheless, I enjoyed reading it and smiling like an idiot when Chris and Lucario hugged it out (Lucario needs to own up to his feelings already)

I really love this story and I look forward to the next time you update. Happy three month belated birthday!
Anonymous chapter 15 . 12/13/2016
Wait, did I read that right? This isn't some elaborate hoax designed to utterly crush me when I realize the truth? Is there a new chapter?! I have been checking for the past year for a new chapter. Month after tedious month I faithfully checked. I was going on this site to check something... else, when I decided to check if there was a new chapter. "Chapter 15". I have not read more glorious text than that for the past year. Chris had NOT forgotten this story, NOT abandoned this site. I am the anonymous that reviewed January, and I thank the legendary (in my eyes) Chris for writing this new chapter. I don't know if I can bring myself to read it. YYEEEEEEEESSS!
Quick note, I accidentally deleted this review the first time, so I tried to recreate it, but it doesn't sound as good. I wrote this not while on the to short emotional high from the realization that there is a new chapter.
WolfHybrid23 official chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Chris I read all of this story and In one I recall you saying your wanting an anime or something like that... Anyway I'm an animator that goes by WolfHybrid23 and I will animate this for you if you want but of coarse I will want you as a voice actor for this as yourself(obviously) I will try to the voice of Lucario also I will do this all for free(seeing as all my equipment used for this was given to me by a good friend of mine named Talon Hammond) There is one thing though I'm still in the stage of getting used to my software (Plus its a hand drawn animation software in which I use my mouse XD) So email me at if your interested ;)
Helpful critic chapter 15 . 11/29/2016
The fact that English isn't your first language is painfully obvious in this chapter. In fact, it's the only chapter where you can RRREEAAALLLY tell. But, as a person who has struggled with depression all my life, I feel like I have to point out that the thoughts going through Chris' mind aren't really accurate with someone about to do that sort of thing. He seems more fuled by anger than anything else, as if he's planning to do it simply out of spite.
If you want, I'd be happy to help tweak the English a little, I'm not sure if you have a beta reader or not. You can reach me at my usual account, ' Mewtwo and Mew' )
FusionEnergyNinja chapter 15 . 11/30/2016
Amazing Job. i really cried when Chris's sad story came up.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.