Reviews for History Exam
this is interesting
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 6 . 2/8
it was goodupdate plz
yuki chapter 6 . 1/1
Man, i can't wait to see the next chapter...
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

Any chance of a version of this being written in the future of it being Naruto's Academy class who uses a similar seal array to view either a past class or a possible futures class without being seen?
The Lazy Bitch chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
I miss Haku. :c
The Lazy Bitch chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
Obito the Martyr. That almost sounds good... almost. .
The Lazy Bitch chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
... NaruSasu? :3 /Shot/
I like ho yay, ok? ;n;
The Lazy Bitch chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Obito really was a good boy... :'[
The Lazy Bitch chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
This history exam. Just... just... I want to be part of it. ;_;
The Lazy Bitch chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Time travel, eh? I love time travel fics. :3
dragoon109 chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
frown no sasuke didnt parade around the village like he owned it. he simply didnt care. for as long as it didnt affect him he didnt care nor wanted too. there is nothing wrong with that.
dragoon109 chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
sigh... we were shown naruto DOSE NOT live in poverty. he is not poor and lives in a apartment building on the top floor AND he is a idiot who only eats raman and drink milk.
dragoon109 chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
? we dont know if kakeshi had refused to train sasuke nor about naruto...
dragoon109 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
we actually dont know IF the other teachers did or not teach naruto. there was only one that may not have and that was mizuki.

iruka and the lady teacher actually tried but naruto kept running off.
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
while i dont like sasuke. i know he isnt to blame for alot of the things people like to do.

but there is some things. i actually agree with him leaving... because he made a choice on what was more important. he chosed revenge but okay fine. it was his choice!

naruto and many others project there thoughts about sasuke just like his fan girls. you cant make some one like you! it is his choice who he wants not theres!

but because of his later desicions i would kill him for. i mean konoha isnt at fault for the massacre. only a few. even maddra and tobi told the truth about it.