Reviews for History Exam
God is Gracious chapter 3 . 3/28/2017
*snickers evilly at the thought of everyone's and especially Kakashi's faces when Sasuke starts emulating Obito*
jesi ki kage chapter 6 . 1/5/2017
Super cool idea! Loved the whole "boy who kept tossing her scrolls on medical jutsu". _ Fantastic idea and I think you've done a great job with it. I'd love to see it finished but at least explaining peoples initial reactions to the changes did help finish out what is posted. Thanks for writing, -JKK
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
Please continue this.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
Finally, someone realizes that the goggles are at least partly practical!
Hoping I see him wear a pair of his own next chapter. That would definitely throw everyone for a loop.
Pom Rania chapter 6 . 3/6/2016
Hmm, nice! I suppose that's what WOULD have happened.
Pom Rania chapter 3 . 3/6/2016
Good point there about the goggles.
Pom Rania chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
It's nice to see something where there's actually a REASON all the relevant information gets said (which too often gets neglected) : because it's a teacher asking his class what they know. Good job!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
I like your story! Update soon!
LadyRainDancer chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
Haha I can just imagine how people would react to Sasuke's seeming personality transplant XD
I hope he and Naruto will get along better this time
I hope to read more of this story soon
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
Wow, timeline shot all to heck:)
loretta537 chapter 6 . 4/1/2015
this is interesting
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
it was goodupdate plz
yuki chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
Man, i can't wait to see the next chapter...
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

Any chance of a version of this being written in the future of it being Naruto's Academy class who uses a similar seal array to view either a past class or a possible futures class without being seen?
MorphyMorpheus chapter 6 . 10/23/2014