Reviews for May We Never Let Go
Tonnerre chapter 11 . 5/13
See the way you write these guys, I can't except them as anything but canon. Beautiful, I will ship them in Hell.
Tonnerre chapter 9 . 5/12
That was the cutest thing ever and yay for leo being with raoul. I think it would work out. I loce Chase's relationships with everybody from Hound to her extended family. She is shaping up to be my favorite.
Tonnerre chapter 6 . 5/12
Holy shit Psi has been absorbing earthling pop culture.
Tonnerre chapter 3 . 5/11
Okay so the all spark fused with sam, bee is a child of nothingness and the world is about to be eaten. I am 10000% here for this.
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 5/11
Well shit, I wonder what's going on here. Lovely stuff by the way, i'm gonna read on.
God I miss this story so much... is there any chance you'll ever pick it up again? :/ I just really wanna know the conclusion and I miss all the characters that you've made come alive through your writing! Seroiusly, who else can combine so many worlds and layers into one story like this? Gods and aliens and different dimensions, and somehow it makes some kind of sense even? I know its been 2 years but a girl can dream, right? Pls come back!
LittleManY2K chapter 46 . 9/4/2015
This story is great. But seriously... Update now!
Komiv chapter 45 . 3/4/2015
...forgot to add this to my review (and may have said this before, can't remember), but also just wanted to add that tbh I've always considered this fic series a better canon than the actual movie sequels. Love your plot, world-building, characters, all. Always exciting to see an update in my inbox, even if it takes me forever and a day to actually leave a review.
Komiv chapter 46 . 3/4/2015
Aand finally finished catching up with this story again. I really love everything you've done incorporating all the mythologies, and how well you've managed a cast this huge. Great to see the Seekers on Earth doing things, and the plot ramping up to the final(?) confrontation with Nemesis. I like how you brought things to a conclusion with Nightbeat in this chapter-and used it to explain several other lingering questions, too. Can't wait to see what happens next. Hope things are going alright on your end!
Guest chapter 46 . 3/3/2015
Please write more.
Guest chapter 43 . 2/25/2015
Hope?
Guest chapter 39 . 2/24/2015
Ouch.
I started this story after your last update. I hope you will finish it. Please write more...
Guest chapter 30 . 2/19/2015
Poor Hound!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/18/2015
What?
Guest chapter 25 . 2/17/2015
Can we put some whoop a55 on Nemesis?