Reviews for May We Never Let Go
CamaroLady chapter 46 . 10/1
Please I just gotta know what happens next, I'm on the edge of my seat and hanging on by a thread. This story is full of so many emotions and it's quite the ride! I know it's it's been a while but will it ever be updated again by chance? Finger crossed.
Awesome chapter 35 . 4/21
Lmao did you just change mickey to minnie!? Omg. Great combination of sad and funny moments in this chapter
Violet chapter 46 . 4/20
Ah I read your whole WE story again! I know that you've moved on to other fandoms and I'm glad to be able to experience your storytelling again. It's a true gift! I hope life treats you well, and just so you know; it doesn't matter when you update any of your stories, I'll be there to read and enjoy!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/10/2016
I heartily approve
Guest chapter 14 . 9/9/2016
Oh shit it's satan
Tonnerre chapter 11 . 5/13/2016
See the way you write these guys, I can't except them as anything but canon. Beautiful, I will ship them in Hell.
Tonnerre chapter 9 . 5/12/2016
That was the cutest thing ever and yay for leo being with raoul. I think it would work out. I loce Chase's relationships with everybody from Hound to her extended family. She is shaping up to be my favorite.
Tonnerre chapter 6 . 5/12/2016
Holy shit Psi has been absorbing earthling pop culture.
Tonnerre chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
Okay so the all spark fused with sam, bee is a child of nothingness and the world is about to be eaten. I am 10000% here for this.
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
Well shit, I wonder what's going on here. Lovely stuff by the way, i'm gonna read on.
Guest chapter 46 . 3/31/2016
God I miss this story so much... is there any chance you'll ever pick it up again? :/ I just really wanna know the conclusion and I miss all the characters that you've made come alive through your writing! Seroiusly, who else can combine so many worlds and layers into one story like this? Gods and aliens and different dimensions, and somehow it makes some kind of sense even? I know its been 2 years but a girl can dream, right? Pls come back!
LittleManY2K chapter 46 . 9/4/2015
This story is great. But seriously... Update now!
Komiv chapter 45 . 3/4/2015
...forgot to add this to my review (and may have said this before, can't remember), but also just wanted to add that tbh I've always considered this fic series a better canon than the actual movie sequels. Love your plot, world-building, characters, all. Always exciting to see an update in my inbox, even if it takes me forever and a day to actually leave a review.
Komiv chapter 46 . 3/4/2015
Aand finally finished catching up with this story again. I really love everything you've done incorporating all the mythologies, and how well you've managed a cast this huge. Great to see the Seekers on Earth doing things, and the plot ramping up to the final(?) confrontation with Nemesis. I like how you brought things to a conclusion with Nightbeat in this chapter-and used it to explain several other lingering questions, too. Can't wait to see what happens next. Hope things are going alright on your end!