Reviews for Dreamy Cherry Blossoms

GREAT JOB
socrazyimsane chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Love it
bigcow123456 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Wah! It's so sad! Poor Rin and Len. I heard the song and I started to cry. You're description is wonderful! I absolutely adored it. Keep up the good work!
macchime chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Whaddya mean, "go easy on you?" THERE IS ABSOBALLYLUTELY NO REASON TO! it's just that awesome.
Tsubaki Star chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
One word: Heartbreak /3

Wonderfully written, though, I think I would've preferred the ending from the PV more ; u;
yoru-anime-yume chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
You did amazing writing this! Definitely faving this. I especially like how you got Rin and Len's emotions through to the reader.
hamxham chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
such a sweet story of such a sweet song :) kinda wanted to type one myself, but you beat me to it, ne? (i probably won't ever write it anyways... orz) buts! i has lots to say about it _

i'll start with the cc, k?

1. in the first section, you wrote "he says", but from everything else, this story is in past tense. very minor, and i only saw it on my second readthrough, but just thought i'd point it out. (actually, as i'm reading more, there are some more spots with the tense issue. it's really annoying, i know, but it does distract me when I'm reading closer than just scanning the story)

2. in the second section, it says that rin sneaked for hours -this past week-. this confused me a bit, since in the paragraph, it says 13 days until the marriage. How i understood the song was that, the day rin met len was 16 days before the marriage, and saying "this past week" implies that she met him earlier. Then again, you probably interpreted this differently, since you had them end their love 3 days before the wedding. even so, it's only 6 days and not a week. (gwar i'm sorry i'm being so critical over such a small thing... it just distracted me a lot from the story since i was trying to figure it out .)

3. 2nd section, 3rd paragraph, the sentence is a run-on...er, or something like that. you need to add an "and" before "he was doing a tune-up/

4. ok, this is just super picky and a style issue. 2nd section, 7th paragraph, I feel like the sentence "I knew Len was no idiot." needs either a lead-in or some other contradictory transition. as it is, it seems a bit too abrupt of an opinion change.(if that makes sense...) ex: Even so, I knew Len was no idiot. OR. I knew Len was no idiot, though. (again, only noticed second time through)

5. 3rd section, 2nd paragraph: the first sentence... didn't make sense D: maybe "I thought I had made it to my room before being spotted"?

6. 4th section, 1st paragraph: the sentence, "So what was I doing here?" is probably better phrased as "And what was I doing here?"

ok ok, that's all for my stupid cc's, lol. sorry, just that, once i get going, i can't stop... and everything pops out at me... _ BUT! I also have lots of good things to say!

1. "After a much heated mental debate that lasted for less than two seconds, I walk over to him" - LOL! made me smile :) (annnd... (sorry still more cc! orz) walk should be walked)

2. 2nd section, 2nd paragraph: the last few lines were beautifully written, about the dreams and such. i read those over quite a few times because i liked them so much :P

3. I love luka! (lol, so random...)

4. The confession was lovely. made me all squirmy and stuff. Len is so huggable! and I love how you made Rin delay the revealing of her name, it was nicely done.

5. "Time was my enemy" - again, a very nicely written sentence.

6. the use of sakuras withering/blooming is a really nice touch.

7. the ending is lovely. yes, i did expect that rin committed suicide, so i was a bit surprised to see the "2 years later" i was like, what? I thought rin was dead... Q.Q lol :P but i like the way you did it :)

so yeah! that concludes my horribly long review... I the cc is helpful and isn't too insulting... i'm just another amateur writer, anyway :) I think your writing is very beautiful, and i would love to see more from you :D
S0RCIERE chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I'm not going easy on you. It was beautiful. :D

I think you mixed up 'bare' and 'bear.'

"Seeing the pained look on his face was more than I can bare."

"He loved me.

Len loved me."

The past tense makes it sounds like it was over. I suggest using 'loves.'

I hate writing honorifics in English fanfics too XD. It's just awkward... I hope to see another fanfic from you :D
animephoenix2468 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This was very well-written. I'm impressed with your use of symbolism and how you wrote the formality in the dialogue. Great job!
neko chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
can't believe this is your fanfic

really loved wat you did here.

and you even reasearched. i simply love this fanfic!
BokuWaFangFang chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This is so touching :'( fate is just so cruel!
aloverof-salmonandsoup chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
GAWD TIS WUZ AWESOME! I LUV U! :'D
jiayi chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Ahhh this was just gorgeous. I loved reading every bit of it! Yume Sakura is one of my favourite Kagamine songs as well, and reading a well written fic like this just made my day! And I'm so glad you didn't use honorifics in your story. To be honest, they drive me mad; they don't sit well in fanfics and it's a bit childish to have them there I think.

One thing I'd like to point out however is that you spelled "heard" as "herd" (mudkips anyone?) several times throughout the piece.

But regardless, this was a very enoyable piece. Well done! :D