Reviews for Electric Flame
Please continue
The reshiram kid chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
That was ok not best
michael chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
By the way reshirams attack is fusion flare and zekroms is fusion bolt and reshi is female in japan and zekro is male but the story is good
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
good work!
sequel please!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
too much pokemon
Hardly Horror chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Awwww... It be a skraight. Oh well, I'll try it. But, try setting the scene more. Explain their surroundings and all that jazz, especially in the beginning I'll be in touch.
gfesgrthsy chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This is a really good story!
Knightoftime chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
wow weird start and all but who cars also whens the next chapter
Gay Bear chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This story make no sense at all in the games it says that these two were once one Pokemon but were split into two separate Pokemon cause the two heroes had different ideals. So if they were one Pokemon at one point wouldn't that make them both male? I say male cause it's obvious that Reshiram is male what with that feather sheath in between his legs and all.
Akuma the Dark One chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Zekrom & Reshiram were once one Pokemon but were split into two separate Pokemon this fact combined with you thinking Reshiram has a feather cock thing would make both Zekrom & Reshiram boys just something to think about.
KoolKat SuperStar DareDevil chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Plase Continue The Story It Looks Like It Has MAJOR Potentail
Moonwolf3000 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This was M rated why? There was not even a swear word or even so much a a little light petting! Trade it to the K or T section, wouldja?
Bee-Knee chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Yay! A reshxzek fic! I do hope you continue. Yes, I think of Reshiram as a guy ever since I looked at it. Just because its white and fluffy does not make it female.
BW chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Actually...Reshiram is the white one with the odd..."feathers". Zekrom is the black one with nothing. ;