Reviews for Festival Time!
Ciel D'or Serendipite chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
AAAHHHHHH! UPDATE THIS IT'S SO WONDERFUL! *I'm sorry Tezuka* ALL MY THRILL PAIR FEELLLLSSSSSSSS! I'm so happy since the chapters mainly focused on Golden...UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Rin-Luoja chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Hi ! Well, I love how you're writing ! I can easily understand, me who have a bad English xD (actually I'm French ;D). There is not a lot of Oishi/Eiji fictions so when I see one I do not hesitate to read it (except if the summary is catastrophic) [thanks to Google Traduction xD !]

Your story is a very good idea ! I really like cosplays (especially when it's one of my favorite characters who is cosplaying ). Your story reminds me a Doujinshi of Kodaka Kazuma but I don't remember which one...

Well, I'm going to continue my reading !
Lovegranted chapter 11 . 12/17/2011
oh? an update... well, i feel as though I should review... since there's another chapter. it was very... bittersweet, I suppose... sorta melancholy! poor Tezuka-kun... well, I suppose... for this story I'll go along w/ Fuji/Ryo. I like how the other characters were involved in this story... Momo and Kaidoh xD

There were a few spelling/grammar mistakes, so be sure to review it! but, I'm looking forward to the next installation!

Lovegranted
Kitty723 chapter 11 . 12/17/2011
WOW,this update shock 4 finishing the story,i hope to c more stories from u! :D
Lovegranted chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
huh? 3rd place? say WHAT! ahhh poopy :( at least they get to go on a trip! Trust Nanjiro to hit on his own child... ah well... so... Ryoma likes Fuji... hmmmm i don't know if I really like the result... but, I'm happy with the way the story is progressing! Update soon!
Lovegranted chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
hahahaha! Now, Tezuka has an Echizen too! and a persistent one to the boot! that WAS NOT expected... great chapter! on to the next!
CrimsonMoon2009 chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
kitty723 chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
i love reading this chapter,atobe marring eiji is a amusing sight,;D
kitty723 chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
horray,another update! 3rd place seigaku,good job.i luv this!update soon :)
Goddess Fury chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
Oh my gosh! I can't believe I didn't see this sooner! I check fanfiction pretty much every day! I don't know how I missed it. I just decided to check your profile right now and here it was! I wasn't ignoring it and I'm sorry it took so long to review!

I'm glad Eiji and Oishi are finally together. It took awhile, but the end result was worth it. _

It's just like Nanjirou to be perveted, even when his wife is with him. He'll never change. -.-

Thank you for the chapter and I'm sorry it took so long for me to find it! I'm waiting to see what is going to happen next! _
Kitty723 chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
Kikumaru in a dress! That was funny, please update
Yue-Ryo chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
I absolutely love this :D I've read through the whole thing and really hope to see more. (This is one of the first PoT fanfics I've read and I think I will have to continue now.) I understand if you can't update until March, but try not to make us all wait too long.

There is one small thing I noticed throughout your writing that there are a couple of slips in your grammar, however, don't think that takes away from the amazingly cute story line.
CrimsonMoon2009 chapter 9 . 1/18/2011
Goddess Fury chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
Yay! I was sick today and this the perfect thing to make me feel better. _

Aww, Fuji, have you not already put Eiji and Oishi through enough? Handcuffs to to top it all off; poor Golden Pair.

Fuji must have done a really good job if hardly anyone recognizes Eiji. I think Oishi was just too tired to at first. _ Maybe it was too good a job, since everyone is hitting on him. O.o But Oishi is there to intervene, so it's all good.

Darn you Atobe, let your fan girls swoon over you somewhere else! And never hit on Eiji again! He's Oishi's! :P

I didn't expect Oishi to slap anyone, but I guess he was feeling overprotective because of everything else that had already happened, and Gakuto did pinch Eiji's cheek, which was uncalled for on his part.

Yay! Oishi finally confessed! One of them needed to already. - They belong together. ) Guess the handcuffs did the trick, hehe.

Thank you for the great chapter. Don't worry about taking long, I know you'll finish it when you can. I'll look forward to the next great chapter! Have a wonderful day! _
kittycat chapter 8 . 12/18/2010