Reviews for The King and His Queen
Yesss I finally found you! It almost took me a week trying to find this story, its been so long since i last read it.. Still, thank you for this wonderful and touching story
Choigirl4 chapter 3 . 2/21
Wonderful
Read this long ago and was excited it was still here.
leward1992 chapter 3 . 7/24/2019
I need an entire multi-chapter fix of this story
marleemiller5769 chapter 3 . 5/23/2017
This is so good. I love your writing. I wish you'd write that sequel U talked about. But I love your version of aro. He's how I'd picture him.
12Rayne chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
Excuse me as I go find some tissue to whiperform my eyes and blow my nose...and maybe stay away to calm my emotions
TinaF chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
Amazing story!
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
boski
Bell 1 chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Now I would really love and appreciate a good chapter of Aro and Bella's love. Everything else has been full of drama and angst. I would love to read one more chapter that only contains the good... Bella's recovery with the help of Aro's love for her.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
That was quite the tragic love story. It pains me to think about what they've been through - the most horrible unconscionable violations imaginable for 500 years... It could be even worst if we viewed scenes of their love beforehand though the prequel does this somewhat. I wish the Romanians suffered more. I wish we were able to see Isabella heal. Good story despite the turn it took.
Harmony chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
I don't usually like the Aro/Bella stories, but this was pretty pleasant compared to others I have read, and I think you did a good job. I liked it. Congratulations!
The Auburn Girl chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Ahhhhhh imagine my surprise when I click on this story and see it is one of my favorite writers of Rumbelle. AND THE STORY WAS SO PERFECT sdfbehfhgef.
BlueJay15 chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
This is absolutely beautiful. I loved every word.
Narnia and Harry Potter 4 EVER chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
This is amazing I love the idea and the fanfic :D
L0VEx3 chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
O.M.G! This is beautiful and usually I don't read shorter stories! I so totally think you should continue on with this story! I would so totally read it! Well anyways, good job! You're a fantastic author!
Dreamsand Caster 2 chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
*sob* That was so beautiful :')
You're an amazing writer!